• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 gmail invites left

Sup, I never really looked into the Gmain as I never plan to use it. However I was wondering how it worked. What's with the invites? Who gets to invite people?

The_ShunT said:
Sup, I never really looked into the Gmain as I never plan to use it. However I was wondering how it worked. What's with the invites? Who gets to invite people?

people who have gmail accounts and are using them actively get invites where they can invite other people and give them gmail accounts as well..but they seem to have stopped giving out gmail invites :shame:

I just finally woke up & here's the first 2 people who pm'ed me about it, so they each get 1 invite.

August 4th, 2004, 17:16
madboy1862

August 4th, 2004, 17:10
skyly

It seems that madboy didn't provide an email address. He has until noon to provide me with his email address. If he doesn't, someone else gets the invite.

Last edited:
clement said:
people who have gmail accounts and are using them actively get invites where they can invite other people and give them gmail accounts as well..but they seem to have stopped giving out gmail invites :shame:

ah thanks.

Back