• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1gb webspace and 10 gb Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Stonerocket is offering free hosting accounts.

webspace 1gb and 10 gb bandwidth.
with unlimited mysql databases.
over 30 installed scripts, "php-nuke, phpbb, coppermine etc etc!

Use your own domain or a sub domain example- yoursite.stonercket.net

www.stonerocket.net/forum

Make a New Topic with the title Request Free Hosting
(make sure you have 10 Post)
and in the Message Body:

*Domain Name:
If you need a subdomain use: your-sitename.stonerocket.net or you can use your own domain: yourdomain.com

*Username:yourname

*Contact E-Mail:itsme@yahoo.com

*About your site: what is your site for? tell us a little about your website

*Terms of Service: I agree to the terms of service

Click here for apply Free hosting

thanx

I have singed up, thanks for the offer :)

Is it possible to get a directory listing rather than error 403 when trying to view a directory without an index page?

c.barber said:
I have singed up, thanks for the offer :)

Is it possible to get a directory listing rather than error 403 when trying to view a directory without an index page?

What do you mean! Please explain a little better please.
Thanyou to all that have allreally signed up with StoneRocket.net

djbungle said:
Stonerocket is offering free hosting accounts.

webspace 1gb and 10 gb bandwidth.
with unlimited mysql databases.
over 30 installed scripts, "php-nuke, phpbb, coppermine etc etc!

Use your own domain or a sub domain example- yoursite.stonercket.net

www.stonerocket.net/forum

how about this, i'll make about 20 non-sapm, quality posts on your site, in exchange for this:

space: 500mb
b/w: 9gb/month

makes sense?

BTW - u are going to be around for long rite? and how come u're able to offer grt piad plans for free??

college-student said:
how about this, i'll make about 20 non-sapm, quality posts on your site, in exchange for this:

space: 500mb
b/w: 9gb/month

makes sense?

BTW - u are going to be around for long rite? and how come u're able to offer grt piad plans for free??

All money made from paid hosting will go back into the site! I never created the too make money. I jst want to offer peopl the chance to create their own websites.
I aslo used to use freehosting but i got Tired of the sites closing down because they where not making enough money for themselves.

Can i ask what is the line speed of server is it 100mbit and 10mbit i dont think i saw that on ur site either. and ur based in uk?

i have registered and accepted .. i think it's the best hosting so far .. thanks djbungle :) and oh, they are also have a very fast support :p

link107 said:
Can i ask what is the line speed of server is it 100mbit and 10mbit i dont think i saw that on ur site either. and ur based in uk?

Its` 100mbits connection running on Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.80GHz.

TO those who are interested, pls make some good postings.The forum is still a growing forum and will need alot of ppl to support. There will be no forum if no one is willing to write on it. So as u are getting a free host , pls particpate and be as active as possible. :) Good luck to those who are going to request for free hosting and cheers to the stonerocket admin DJB !! THanks !

You can also win a Reseller account from us. Terms and conditions apply!
please look in forum for full details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back