• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1GB space 20GB b/w ftp php mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomis1804

I am looking to start a website and I need at least:
  • 1GB space
  • 20GB bandwidth
  • 3 ftp accounts
  • 3 mysql databases
  • php 4

I am willing to pay about $5/month

Hello Nomis

JewlzK can offer you our Basic Plan

1 GB space
50 GB bandwidth
Unlimited features
cPanel/WHM

$4.95/month

If you have any questions please feel free to visit our website and contact us.

:)

We can offer:
1024MB Storage (1GB)
20,480MB Bandwidth (20GB)
999 Features
Cpanel + SCRIPTA (50 pre installed scripts)
7 Days FREE trial
$4 a month (PAYPAL)

PM me for info

Last edited:
nomis1804 I have two plans that may interest you. A recent review can be found at URL

Value Package

• 2000MB Diskspace + 2000MB free disk space enter 'extraspace' in comments (step four)
• 50GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $4.95
[View virtual plan information]

Premier Package

• 1000MB Diskspace + 1000MB free disk space enter 'extraspace' in comments (step four)
• 30GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $6.95 / $5.21 with coupon 25off
[View virtual plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All come complete with:

•• 14 day money back guarantee • cPanel Pro (10) •• Fantastico
• Excellent worldwide connections •• Advanced spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Hello nomis1804,

I can offer you the same , but offer valid till 25th nov.

We have this plan to offer :

Buisness Plan
Webspace 1.2 Gb
Bandwidth 22 GB
Emails 800
Ftp 800
Sql 80
Subdomains 80
Parked Domains 80
Addon Domains 80
Cpanel 10.8.0 With Fantastico

Price $4.50/Month

Contact and link to site are posted in my signature.

Hi nomis1804

TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of space and 40GB transfer per month for US$5.00 per month. Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. Ruby on Rails will also be available before the end of the year. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

As this is a custom offer you will need to contact us before you order. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Thanks for all the replies, I have decided to go with NevaCious because of the amount of b/w, space and the cheap price.

Regards, Simon

nomis1804 said:
Thanks for all the replies, I have decided to go with NevaCious because of the amount of b/w, space and the cheap price.

Regards, Simon

You may want to read another post concerning NevaCious...

Jeweljk said:

Thank you for that Jewelz ;)
Especially read the post from our own clients , on the last page were they state that everything is back to normal ;)

Do you think anything will change with our service when the company will be taken over? We have very strict conditions for the new owner , and this client has just received 2 months free, so nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Well I have a free two months, if I dont like it after that (from what I have seen already it seems very good) I can find someone else.

nomis1804 said:
Well I have a free two months, if I dont like it after that (from what I have seen already it seems very good) I can find someone else.

So should this topic be closed?

Just a note if the site gets sold next month , the new owner has the right to charge you any price they want for next month ,unless its cleared out of paper in writing that you will not be charged till the end of 2 months.

Last edited:
JewlzK said:
Gee, I think some people (not you specifically but everyone else posting in the thread you are referring to as well) need to worry about their own hosting businesses and cut NevaCious a break.

Congratulations on finding a host nomis1804, best of luck with your site. :)

TJR Networks said:
Gee, I think some people (not you specifically but everyone else posting in the thread you are referring to as well) need to worry about their own hosting businesses and cut NevaCious a break.

Congratulations on finding a host nomis1804, best of luck with your site. :)

Thank you for that TJR, that really shows what host is professional and knows what they are doing ;)

Again A1WHS ,we are not stupid and we know how to handle these kind of situations, everything will be written down on paper and all clients keep their current conditions and pricing for the next 3 years.

NevaCious said:
Thank you for that TJR, that really shows what host is professional and knows what they are doing ;)

Again A1WHS ,we are not stupid and we know how to handle these kind of situations, everything will be written down on paper and all clients keep their current conditions and pricing for the next 3 years.

C'mon now Neva! Im really not sure how long you've been in business nor do I care BUT one thing is a fact many, many fly by night companies get sold and thats the end of it. New owners dont oblige former owners policies SOOOO having said that Im really beginning to question your motives for posting here in the first place. You've recently posted this buisness for sale but yet you are here offering FREE accounts. It doesnt make much sense at all to me.

Martie said:
C'mon now Neva! Im really not sure how long you've been in business nor do I care BUT one thing is a fact many, many fly by night companies get sold and thats the end of it. New owners dont oblige former owners policies SOOOO having said that Im really beginning to question your motives for posting here in the first place. You've recently posted this buisness for sale but yet you are here offering FREE accounts. It doesnt make much sense at all to me.

We do not offer free accounts, the 2 month free promotion has been in my signature for over a month now!.

I'm kind of hesitant about posting another message in this thread in fear of making it end up like the other one, but as far as I know NevaCious has never posted any messages saying they has a definite buyer. Therefore it would make sense for them to continue running the hosting business as they have been in the past. I personally don't see what the fuss is all about. All that NevaCious has said is that they are for sale. Why can't everyone just let them run their own business without trying to make them look bad? I could understand it if there were actually problems or if it looked like they were going to ditch their customers, but as far as I can see there is no cause for concern. I'm sure whoever decides to buy NevaCious will be aware of any special offers they are running.

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
We do not offer free accounts, the 2 month free promotion has been in my signature for over a month now!.

You are signing up people for 2 free months of hosting. Thats a FREE account.
Further you are trying to sell the company without client notification beforehand. All the freebies will be free to move on to a host of their choosing! Sounds like the revenue is merely a "prediction"
Either way...hope it all works out for you and the new owner.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back