• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

dbbrock1

Hello Everyone,

This is Daniel Brock from HostLauncher.com.

I am a 23 year online entrepreneur, and I would like to share some of my secrets that I used to start an over $605,000 web hosting company that I started when I was just 16 years old.

I am giving you these free gifts:
  • 30 minutes of free training videos
  • A 14 Page PDF Mini Guide

Which detail some of the powerful methods I used to start a successful web hosting.

You will learn:
  • Web hosting basics
  • The easy way to get customers.
  • Ways to increase your profits by over 100%

Everything you need to know to dominate the web hosting industry is available for free here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/freetraining.html

If you are serious about starting your own successful web hosting service, you need to get my free training materials here RIGHT NOW:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/freetraining.html

Thank you! And feel free to ask me any questions here, I would be happy to answer them.

-Daniel Brock

Free PDF

Okay, this time I can live with the price point. : )

The basic financial method is to find a juicy point where small clients want to host a little page for $/month which will hopefully cover your expenses. It should be clear that this is a "do I want to do this" teaser guide, and not the definitive guide.

This little PDF will get someone from a cold start to intelligent researching. The industry limbo-bar is how to get paying clients at a price point that you can actually survive on.

The big point for discussion is that he is masssively understating expenses.
1. Building Rent/Mortgage
We'll even give it a break and say the owner lives in one half of his building. Call this $1000/Month as a really lowball start.

2. Employees.
$8/hr just became the new US minimum wage, so it'll be a bit tough to get someone that low. Let's say $12/hr. But the ugly part is that the employer pays some fun labor overhead charges on employees above the base rate.

3. Tax adjustments.
A. Since he's going for simple, I'll assume this isn't a fancy LLC or such. The US Schedule C does some *beautifully* evil things to sole proprietors at about the $50,000 mark. Executive bullet - you need to park about $15,000 of it in the bank in a reserved do-not-touch account or you'll be talking to a Christopher Walken type from the IRS.
B. State Tax
Probably triggers a State Schedule C too, so park another $5000.
Dan's famous $600,000 generates at least $200,000 in taxes.

4. Vehicle.
He's positioning you as a sales guy, so you'll need to be ready to burn $500/mo on car payment and 5 tanks of gas a month.

---

So what happens when you work on a price point to cover all this, it starts to struggle against big outfits. But that's for discussion. I think the way to get started is powerdropping an investment sum to get bulk deals so that a lull in clients won't sink you.

Last edited:
I knew that EVENTUALLY....you would give in!

All it took was a nice free offer :)

While it resolved my problem with people freaking out over my offer, it took away all my publicity I was getting.

Oh well, I like this method better anyway.

So, where can I get this PDF? As soon as I went to the site, some dude started yelling at me, so I closed the page.

Do what the guy shouting at you tells you to. Enter your name and email and it shows a download link at the top of the page.

I'm still curious to know which Web Hosting Company OP had setup which helped rope in $605,000.

Thanks.

Okay, this time I can live with the price point. : )

The basic financial method is to find a juicy point where small clients want to host a little page for $/month which will hopefully cover your expenses. It should be clear that this is a "do I want to do this" teaser guide, and not the definitive guide.

This little PDF will get someone from a cold start to intelligent researching. The industry limbo-bar is how to get paying clients at a price point that you can actually survive on.

The big point for discussion is that he is masssively understating expenses.
1. Building Rent/Mortgage
We'll even give it a break and say the owner lives in one half of his building. Call this $1000/Month as a really lowball start.

2. Employees.
$8/hr just became the new US minimum wage, so it'll be a bit tough to get someone that low. Let's say $12/hr. But the ugly part is that the employer pays some fun labor overhead charges on employees above the base rate.

3. Tax adjustments.
A. Since he's going for simple, I'll assume this isn't a fancy LLC or such. The US Schedule C does some *beautifully* evil things to sole proprietors at about the $50,000 mark. Executive bullet - you need to park about $15,000 of it in the bank in a reserved do-not-touch account or you'll be talking to a Christopher Walken type from the IRS.
B. State Tax
Probably triggers a State Schedule C too, so park another $5000.
Dan's famous $600,000 generates at least $200,000 in taxes.

4. Vehicle.
He's positioning you as a sales guy, so you'll need to be ready to burn $500/mo on car payment and 5 tanks of gas a month.

---

So what happens when you work on a price point to cover all this, it starts to struggle against big outfits. But that's for discussion. I think the way to get started is powerdropping an investment sum to get bulk deals so that a lull in clients won't sink you.

Actually, the U.S. minimum wage is only $7.25 now.

Back