• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

150,000-200,000 pages views per mounth ??

megapuzik

Is there any good ad program, (pey per click would be nice)...??
My site is in Hebrew and I live in Israel (thats mean that they have to send the check to IL).
Well, maybe one of you ppl here want to advertise at my site ?? we have a banner crousel (live statics , full control of banner ads........)..
This is a "site build resource", thats mean that most of the srufers are webmaters......

www.signup.co.il -> no free host + domain :eek:

?:confused: ?

megapuzik, your site isn't in English, so I doubt you will attract much interest from the ad companies that visit here. You might need to see if there are some ad companies in your area.

well if you want english sponsors, make a 2nd copy of your site in english.
And sign up with a sponsor, give them the english url.
It's very easy to make a entire site in to another language :)

Grand,

Please be aware that many affiliate program operators lurk on these message boards.

As MindRash stated, the method that you stated would indeed be cheating.

If you sign up with the site name Yahoo.com and place the ad code on your sites with foreign language, most affiliate programs that exist today will catch you and ban you from their program.

This goes with our programs as well as many others.

how would it be cheating, hes not allowed to make a english site? is it elegal to make site in diffrent languages? i think not.

If he decides to make a english site, he can, nothing can stop him. And as for other program owners here lurking in the forum, boohoo am i supposed to jump out of my feet?

Making a site in to another language then getting a new sponsor is not elegal. You can sit there and chew your nails and think of a reply, but you wont, unless you want to make up some stuff.

AS for other languages, where did i state it had to be on hes own server? He can make a exact duplicate using a new host, and be related to the same topic hes other language writen site is about.

You rock Grand, you damn right i do :D

Originally posted by grand
well if you want english sponsors, make a 2nd copy of your site in english.
And sign up with a sponsor, give them the english url.
It's very easy to make a entire site in to another language :)
Its a tutorials site that realeted to web-building...
there is more then 100 tut's and a lot more.....
its about 800+ pages...
Translating is not an option...

I found an advertisers, but he want pop-ups....I hate them...

From my last post:

If you sign up with the site name Yahoo.com and place the ad code on your sites with foreign language, most affiliate programs that exist today will catch you and ban you from their program.

Just to reiterate: You can make a site written in Pig Latin if you want. No one is going to stop you. The only thing that matters is where you are displaying an advertiser's ad code.

You can sit there and chew your nails

Sorry, I don't chew my nails.

You rock Grand, you damn right i do

Yes! I agree! [[claps hands]] You rock! :rolleyes:

No grand,
You do not understand that if he was serving traffic that spoke in isreal that would be cheating.

Most sites that aren't english get screwed these days, most ad companies are US based so they are not interested in sites of other languages.

There is some option that dont realeted to all the US companies...
You can always try to get "private" advertiser....
And if you will see the israeli ads, you will know what I mean....
(no more popups or banners, now there is a dhtml windows that take over you screen + speakers...)
But you need to be a very BIG site to host ad like that...

Back