• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15.f

foo2thabar

NLC
Holy ----.

It's not supposed to get this cold in the south. That was two nights ago. Now it's snowing.

What, 15f is cold for you? PFfft, it was 8-10f last month. Now Wojtek don't brag about your coldest temp. as you are further East where it is supposed to be that cold anyways :)

-12 F here yesterday morning, almost our record low for the day. One of the few times I wish I had a remote starter for my car.

0116090825ai3.jpg

Now Wojtek don't brag about your coldest temp. as you are further East where it is supposed to be that cold anyways :)
Oh I will brag.
Around -28 F here with windchill. For 4 straight days.

It's been cold as fck. From the time I leave my house and get to the subway station, the cola inside my coke can has time to freeze and becomes coke slush.

Oh I will brag.
Around -28 F here with windchill. For 4 straight days.

It's been cold as fck. From the time I leave my house and get to the subway station, the cola inside my coke can has time to freeze and becomes coke slush.

Cool! Free coke slurpees!

I'm going to Russia in a month and it's going to be -16C Average, which is 3.2F.

Wojtek's is just insane though. Where are you?

it was -10 C at my house the other day, which is the coldest Ive ever seen it in the UK, but thats nothing compare to what you guys are chatting about :eek3:

It was -2F here the other night. The hottest it got the next day was 12F.

Joe_G: Our Ford Taurus has a remote start on it. It saves lives :p

With windchill, Ottawa got to as low as -38.2F in the past week (-20.2F without windchill). Still, it was nothing compared to Winnipeg.

I'm disappointed, Ben.

I thought this thread was going to be about a 15 yr old female you met on friday night.

But in my area it has been unseasonably warm. and foggy.

I'm disappointed, Ben.

I thought this thread was going to be about a 15 yr old female you met on friday night.

But in my area it has been unseasonably warm. and foggy.

Let's keep that stuff on the DL. Otherwise I'll end up taking a seat right over there.

Back