• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100 mb Free Cgi,Asp,php,perl Hosting (no Banner) Pop3 Email /WAP/IHTML

aspwebserver

www.aspwebserver.com is providing 100 mb free webhosting (No banners or such) which is normally worth $60/.. This is a special offer !

Web hosting is provided on Windows 2000 servers with support for ASP, Cgi Perl, Php, Cold fusion.

Wap and IHTML is also supported.

Personal Email server will be provided at your own domian with 10 PoP3 mail boxes.

A whole range of other features are also available, please visit our website for details.

Hurry up to sign up now for your account !

www.aspwebserver.com

How do I know that if I transfer my domain names to this new host, that I will get the free hosting? I still don't see where it says FREE? Is this a joke?

The first year is free...after that, you either get kicked off, or you start paying.

Yes its free. Dont worry about that.
Here it is: FREE
--------------------------------
How do I know that if I transfer my domain names to this new host, that I will get the free hosting? I still don't see where it says FREE? Is this a joke?
--------------------------------

You can place your order first to check that We deliver !

Back