• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

Scott77

b&
I am thinking to find a good company offering 100% fully-managed VPS servers.
30GBs - Hard Drive - 1 gb of RAM - 500 GBs - Bandwidth
Do you think that Gigapros.com is ok for getting virtual private servers? Any experiences?
need full root access, complete scalability, greater level of security.

You can find various web hosts that offer managed services. You can check them and review with other hosts in various web hosting forums. Reviewing their customer feedback will help to know more about their reliability and technical staff.

The techs at Gigapros.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

Try to look at Vpsnine.com as a good alternative for getting cheap VPS hosting solutions in various locations.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.

They are terrible, and owned by ColoCrossing, which is perhaps the worst company in existence.

I have personal servers with them and I am pretty satisfied. I see so much drama around about CC and I honestly am not sure what all the deal is all about. Would be glad to be enlightened

I suggest you to check with their reviews and customer feedback. You may find many alternatives for managed VPS. you can get Free management support and Free cPanel with the Managed VPS Package , where the management support team will help you out for any technical issue instantly and resolve it. Contact the Hosting provider to check out the support team and timings or any alternative knowledge base to get instant solution for the any technical or other hosting issues.

For managed VPS you can go through the leasedlayer.com VPS services where you can get the support for 24/7 around the clock for both management & Technical queries support through tickets & even the uptime, server reliability is good & the services you get with best features & more addons.

You can rely on TuneVPS.com as all of their work is based on quality and they offer nice managed vps hosting deals.
24x7x365 (5 minute interval) Server Monitoring with Reboot - Included with the managed plans.

Back