• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% Ad FREE Free Hosting with CPANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release of a package which is 100% free and has zero adverts of any kind.

The Package includes the following specs:
10 MB Disk Space
500 MB Monthly Data Transfer
1 FTP Account
PHP Scripting
1 MySQL Database
Sub-Domain
CPanel 6.2 Control Panel

I'm currently working on the site and the signup script.

The domain is: http://www.1world4u.com
The forums can be found at:
http://www.1world4u.com/forum/
The form to signup can be found at:
http://www.1world4u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10

Any suggestions or comments welcome.

Update: DNS Updating. If your having problems visiting the site that is the problem. So only take a few hours it isn't a major update.

Last edited:
I understand bandwidth is expensive but 100 m per month is too little I think. 500m is probably what I would consider.

Originally posted by celeste
I understand bandwidth is expensive but 100 m per month is too little I think. 500m is probably what I would consider.

Hello,

That is possible. :)
If a user uses close to 100MB, I would talk to them. :)

The script is was going to be using "nixt" requires php to be running in CGI. Just my luck. I'm looking for another script or I may just use a forum or something. :D

Originally posted by MN-Carl

The script is was going to be using "nixt" requires php to be running in CGI. Just my luck. I'm looking for another script or I may just use a forum or something. :D
I wouldn't do an forum signup, I'd do e-mail. Then only the people who really wanted hosting would sign up, abusers are less likely to use e-mail to sign up and will move on to another host. And with e-mail you can use a listserv to make it easier for you, doing a daily digest for instance of the requests sent to you, with a forum you have to constantly check it. Just a suggestion :classic2:

Hello,

I got loads of spam when I did e-mail signup.

I'm looking at phpmanager. I might pay for that.

Hello,

That is the same cpanel as i'm talking about :)

Ah okay. Sorry about that then. I thought since you were talking about installing a script, you meant some other control panel script =).

Originally posted by X-Istence
Ah okay. Sorry about that then. I thought since you were talking about installing a script, you meant some other control panel script =).

Hello,

Yes i'm looking for something better than using a forum to manage clients and manually add them to WHM. :)

I have the perfect thing. aMember (link) is the best thing I found when I was looking for a similar thing to you.
I hadn't thought about the spam problem...d'oh.

Originally posted by notnamed
I have the perfect thing. aMember (link) is the best thing I found when I was looking for a similar thing to you.
I hadn't thought about the spam problem...d'oh.

Hello,

I'm looking into that :)

Hello,

I'm looking into that :)

One of these days i am gonna code my own. phpMyManager is cool, but it costs cash, and needs these modules. And they dont seem to like the new host we have gotten that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back