• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10 mb 10 GB bandwidth webhosting

agategat

I looking for a web hosting to launch my website into it...what really I have right now is the domain name...but I need now the space...

I am looking for 10 MB of webspace , with at least 10 GB, no need to domain because I already have. I like a web hosting that you purchase the space for long time such as a year or 2 year rather than three or six months.

please help me in finding such a web hosting like this!!

Hello, I can offer you,

Shared - Starter
Price: $3.95 per month
$11.85 per quarter, 3 months
$23.70 semi-annually, 6 months
$47.40 annually, 1 year
Storage: 500mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Features: 100
Cpanel 10
Fantasico
99.9% Up Time
30 Day Money Back

Payable by:
Paypal

Order before Tuesday,
We will freely increase your storage with 500mb, bandwidth with 20gb, and 5000+ features with no setup fees!
Does not include to our HK servers, only USA.

Divinity Host.net

Here you go.

100 mb space
20 gb bw
unlimited: mysql, email, ftp, subdomains, addon domains, parked domains.
cpanel 10 with fantastico
99.8% uptime guarantee, or your money back.

$1.50 per month

email me if you have any questions or comments. admin@cheapneasy.net

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Starter Plan for only $2.93 USD/month after 15% off for life using coupon code "weremember". We have been online for more than 1 year with an excellent uptime and reviews, which can be found at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html. We offer a 14 Day money back guarantee with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Our phpinf can be found at www.digitalworldhost.com/phpinfo.php

Starter
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts
25 mySQL Databases
25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
Latest cPanel
BUY NOW for only $35.16 USD/year

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more information or to order. Please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com with questionr or concerns. I can also be reached at tang_tang@walla.com.

Thanks,

Tang

Hello there,

VisageHosting.com can offer you the following custom plan:

- 10 MB Webspace
- 10 GB Bandwidth
- 10 Email Accounts
- 15 FTP Accounts
- 10 MySQL Databases
- 5 Add-On Domains
- cPanel
- ClickBe! Site Designer
- PHP, CGI, Perl

All for only $2/month

We accept PayPal only. If you are interested please contact sales@visagehosting.com or PM me on these forums.

Offer removed as it doesn't meet agategat's ASP and Access requirements as mentioned in post fourteen.

Last edited:
Hello,

eUKhost can offer you our Silver plan which would be best suited according to your requirements-

700MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon/Subdomains
PHP & MySQL
Cpanel
Fantastico
24/7 support
30 Days Money Back
£37.99 per year

Our custom plan for you

Our Custom Plan with Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $2.95/Mon will suit you,

Disk Space - 500 MB
Bandwidth - 10 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System.

Server Features - MS FrontPage, Site Studio (Website Builder), Password Protected Files, Server-Side Imagemap, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resource, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Custom Error Pages, Custom MIME, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $90.95 @ Starter Plan

If interested send PM.

10 MB space + 10 GB Transfer + ASP

Thank you for your replaying...I checked all of the web hostings you recommanded for me....

but still there is a problem, I would like to pay your attention that my web site is written with asp + Ms Access...

can you recommand a web hosting with same discription (10 MB space + 10 GB transfer) and support asp.

Last edited:
Free host with asp?
I don't recall seeing many of those.

Microsoft makes inferior products, and makes people pay for them.
This is not something a free host desires to have.

At ShellCentral.net we can provide the service you are looking for. We are currently running a 25% off special which lasts for the life of the account.:
You also get: ftp, cgi, php, mysql, pop email.

Beginner Package (Normally $2.99/mo): Now: $2.25
1000mb Quota
10GB Transfer
Click Here To Order a Web Hosting Account

*14 Day Money Back Guarantee*
Coupon Code: 25%off1206

Custom Plan for You With ASP support

Our Custom Plan with 2nd and 3rd Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $4.95/Mon will suit you,

Disk Space - 500 MB
Bandwidth - 10 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System.

Server Features - ASP Standard, PHP 4, MS FrontPage, Site Studio (Website Builder), Password Protected Files, Server-Side Imagemap, ASPSecured (Free Version), Server Side Includes, Custom Error Pages, Custom MIME, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $91.95 @ Starter Plan

If interested send PM.

Back