• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10 Days Free & Multiple Domain Hosting!

Haze

iminteractive.net
NLC
Our premium hosting service now comes with 10 days free! We are so sure you will love us! If not, you are free to leave, and pay nothing! Multiple domain hosting is also now available with selected plans!

Click Here fore Details...

Now available with selected budget hosting plans is mySQL w/ phpMyAdmin! Plans start as low as $2.99 per month or $19.95 per year!

Click Here for details...

In need of More bandwidth, but in budget?

Check out our Bonus Budget hosting packages! Available in 10, 20 & 30 GB plans. Starting @ $10 per month. Very Popular!

Click Here for more Details...

Our design was not taken from 50Megs.com, it was designed by Compendium Design, Inc. http://www.compendiumdesign.com. If you can provide me with proof to back up your claim I would appreciate it. Otherwise I find your post rather offensive.

Upon further investigation, 50megs.com does not seem to have a template that looks anything like our web site. I invite anyone interested to sign up to 50megs.com and see for themselves.

It seems this user is only interested in boosting his/her post count and has no regard for others while doing so.

I feel for you, evilhaze. Seems as though this member likes to destroy other member's offers. He did it to me too.......

Your plans are awesome!:)

lol - they look nothing alike, oh yeah - but if you count having tables as 'alike' i guess they do

Back