• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 T web hosting + easy control panel

jhonn

Hi guys, today i want to share with you my experience about a free web hosting, they have a good support. Olso i just signup for a free .Com domain just navigate to the support they explain how to get one free !

PLAN FEATURES:

Free Domain Name
1 T Disk Space
10 T Bandwidth
Easy Control Panel (cPanel)
$100 Google Advertising Bonus
Free Technical Support

Link: www.registerwith.us

So this is your host right? Everyone knows you're not just a client spamming for them here.

Also, could you show me where this plan is? I have a 1TB image gallery I would like to host, but I can't find this plan anywhere. All I see is "unlimited" everything.

Last edited:
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

That's because they are running this host off of a tiny VPS, as I found out last night. Only about 50GB of disk space on the entire thing, even though they are advertising 1TB per account. It's out of RAM as well.

Garbage...

Hello,
I advise anyone to not use this children host because he is the funny and big kid.
i have ordered package and he have activated it , i haven't used it next day i saw my package terminated , i have contacted him he have deleted my account from whmcs , i have re-registered and ordered he have banned my ip and he can't reply my tickets because he is a kid....
so please don't order in this host ( fail , fail , fail , fail ) Hosting

Funny Picture - Reason of ban
11.jpg

Regards

Back