• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$1 per year

We are located in Florida, USA. Some people offer free hosting, so to some that is not that cheap. Also the plan includes helm, not Cpanel. (no offense to Helm). The plan includes mysql, php, perl, asp.net, asp, and the control panel. The only thing we are actually making people pay for is support. Also since it is not on our Linux servers, we only guarantee 95% uptime. Thanks for the questions.

Last edited:
Death Reaper said:
Haha, another bash at microsoft ;) I like that ^^

Regards,
Yes, but I am not bashing microsoft. It is true though that linux is more stable than windows. In addition, we do offer reseller accounts. The biggest reseller account we offer now is 5,000Mb and 50Gb of bandwidth. The plan price is $14.95/month. Please contact sales@webmediaspecialties.com for more information. If anyone has any questions on the two types of services I have provided please msn messenger me or email me at support@webmediaspecialties.com

Last edited:
Back