• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

♣ ♣ ♣ TWO STUNNING Hosting Designs. Fully Coded w/Subpages >>> HUGE XMAS DISCOUNTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcentric Media

I have two very different hosting designs that I purchased directly from the designers. I never ended up using either of them and the buyer will receive full rights. Instead of sitting on my desktop collecting dust, I figured I may as well sell them both at a discount. I originally paid way over the below asking prices, so these are an excellent deal for the buyer.

Hosting Design #1 [strike]$150[/strike] $65

Index
Plans
Contact

Flash Demo >>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hosting Design #2 Removed and deleted from hard drive.

Payment method: Paypal

- Includes all source files and fonts.
- All files will be delivered immediately upon payment.
- All preview links abobve will be disabled once a design has been sold.

Last edited:
May I make a suggestion? watermark your images immediately so they don't get ripped off.

The guy who sold it to you in that thread was called "XcentricTech" and here the user is "Xcentric Media".

Just to point out the obvious, lol.

Gee, with everyone having so much time on their hands and so eager to jump on the accusation bandwagon, I would have mistaken today for xmas. :rolleyes:

Simmer down folks, it's been removed. It's a simple mistake that was overlooked.

The guy who sold it to you in that thread was called "XcentricTech" and here the user is "Xcentric Media". Just to point out the obvious, lol.

Sorry to burst your bubble Sherlock, but you're dead wrong. Xcentric Tech was my business partner's username here, not my personal username here.

Last edited:
You purchased it? So I take it that your WHT username is Mr. Obvious? I'm ibizstartups at WHT, and I personally purchased this from OVI at WHT. He will attest to that.

Yes, I'm Mr. Obvious from WHT. I purchased that template from you in July (and can provide Paypal history to back this up).

The template was guaranteed unique by you yourself. You attempting to sell it here has just proven this fact false. Thanks.

I sold this template and the associated domain names to Dominic in August I believe. He is the current owner of this unique template as you put it at WHT.

Yes that is true. I work for dominic and can confirm what was said above. The design is unique to SharedLayer, and we respect that you removed it from your hard drive.

Thanks.

You attempting to sell it here has just proven this fact false. Thanks.

Seriously, enough with the bad mouthing; it's just not necessary. As already stated within this thread, this was an unintentional oversight on my behalf, and I've taken responsibility as well as the appropriate actions. The design has not been sold twice and you're still the exclusive owner.

There's nothing here left to discuss. Mods feel free to close this thread since both designs are no longer available.

Cheers

Closing per request.

Thank you for getting the design issue taken care of. Unfortunately it is common around here for the opposite to happen, so its good to see someone take the time and care to handle the situation immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back