• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ Free Virtual Private Servers (VPS)!!! No ads, no posting! ★★

how you know that Survey is not completed

We get a list of IP's that complete a survey, (to the advertisers standards) which we then setup an account for.

I can't even get to that page. My Survey never even says that I completed it, for about 10 minutes on two surveys it just said that it was checking to see if it was complete, and it did two of them with the same results (they both took forever.)

Please PM me the survey names and I'll check it out.

He's right, I just completed a survey and it allowed me to register right away. And polieleos7777 - sites like that have a hidden field/image on a webpage which when the page is loaded, it notifies the system that the user is X% completed. So once you finish the survey you'll notify the system.

edit: Cam. you have a bug in THT. When you enter your username it says it's okay. You press next and you enter a domain, THEN it gives an error saying your username is too long, it needs to be < 8 characters.

That's because you actually completed a survey :) You're free reseller will be setup later today.

I'll check that bug out later on. Cheers for that.

This post is definitely a scam. I completed the survey, and then I was taken to a registration page. I registered, and about 2 days later, I received an email saying that my account was declined/terminated.

This post is definitely a scam. I completed the survey, and then I was taken to a registration page. I registered, and about 2 days later, I received an email saying that my account was declined/terminated.

Word!

its just a waste of time!

Last edited:
If you've completed a survey, please PM me! I do have a lot of PM's so it will take me a while to respond, although we are simply going on IP's. If your IP does not show up, then you will be terminated. This may be a mistake some of the time, in which you will need to PM me, and we apologize.

We have almost 40 users over 2 different servers so we are not out to "scam" anybody.

It has been 3 days here, no email about termination and the WHM panel was setup as promised.

100% SCAM! You need Example ???

ME

Ya! I complete the survey after that I can access the hosting page > Select the Free VPS > Registration successful > wait for 24-48 HRS > Today I got a Termination mail.

This is just a 4 mail process > 1. Complete the Survey and admin got couple of dollars and you got mail/s from CPAlead > 2. after registration you got mail form instafree > 3. You got 2 mails from instafree which is instafree's admin terminate your request and account.

You DONE.

Good money making Process... Anyway..

Well the topic says there are 8 free VPS' and they are taking 8 at random, seems you weren't a winner. Doesn't make it a scam...

If you've completed a survey, please PM me! I do have a lot of PM's so it will take me a while to respond, although we are simply going on IP's. If your IP does not show up, then you will be terminated. This may be a mistake some of the time, in which you will need to PM me, and we apologize.

We have almost 40 users over 2 different servers so we are not out to "scam" anybody.

I pm'd weeks ago, no responce...

Back