• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Anyone good like Google

I heard Google is very good in paying International customers, and paying in time. So I consider them as a trusted one, not like many cheating advertising companies. Is there any goodone like Google who are reliable in payment to International Customers? Suggest me guys.
  2. P

Give me some idea about dedicated servers

Hi.. I am a reseller now, I would like to put my hand in Dedicated Servers. My Server & Linux knowledge is limited. I have lot of queries in my mind. Due to that I should go for a fully managed server. My budget is very less (not more than 50$ to 60$/month). Any minimum configuration is...
  3. P

a mySql / phpMyadmin question

1) I want a duplicate copy of one mysql database with a new name, because I dont want to play around with the original database and screw it. Plz tell me how to do it in Cpanel, phpMyAdmin or Shell. 2) Will backing up the database and renaming the current one, and restoring the backup will...
  4. P

Still Header without Frame

I have noticed some websites have Headers or Left Menu, that stay still when the Other parts of the page content is changing. I am sure they are not using the simple HTML Frame tag. Somebody said it's possible by SSI. Can someone clarify how can we do it in PHP, or with any other...
  5. P

Online project site needed

Hi... Last year I visited a website where people post their Script/Application/Graphic requirements and expert software guys take it as a project and make some extra money. Now I really need to finish a small work in PHP/MySQL, I want to post it in such website, Can someone show me good...
  6. P

Forum name forgotten?

Hi.. I was testing a free forum script last year, then deleted it. Now I need that script but I forgot it's name. It's a php script. The specialty of that forum is: it stores the forum messages in the web like bulletin board, and sends same message by email like Mailing list (similar to...
  7. P

What should I know to run a Dedicated Server?

Sitting at the other end of the World, what tech/sw knowledges should I have to run a dedicated server in US (or other places)?
  8. P

phpBB plus - Someone Help me

Hi.. I have been using phpbb plus 1.0 for long time. Now they have 1.3, but it is not possible to upgrade until I do the previous 2 upgrades. I managed to get 1.2 download thru one of my friend. If anyone have download of phpbb plus version 1.1 please send it to me. I badly need them...
  9. P

Which is Best Email Client Software?

Hi.. Is IncrediMail & Eudora are Good email clents? I have been using MS Outlood 2K for long time. But now I am fedup with it's 2GB Limitation. Because of this I have lost lot of my important emails (in the process of truncating and recovering). I want to switch to a email client...
  10. P

Any good software for my need?

I have lots of fictions in the form of PDF, .doc & .txt format. I want to organize them with categories and put it online for public use, of course with user registration. Is there any software available for my need? (preferably php & free one)
  11. P

Where to buy Secure certificate?

Hi.. Can anyone suggest me (cheap and) best place to buy Secure certificates other than Verisign.
  12. P

+/- of Free Portal Systems

Hi I see a lot of free portal systems like phpNuke, postNuke, Syn@pse, Xoops, ezPortal, DCP-Portal, phpWebsite, etc. But we don't have time to install all of them and see how it works. It would be nice, if you guys share your experiences of any of them you have used with their minus & plus...
  13. P

Secure Server account offers required

Hi.. I'm planning to have a secure server account, mainly to use cgiproxy, or any other such proxy script. Minimum space and good bandwidth is required. Can I have some quotes. Thanks
  14. P

Domain masking vs Domain locking

I am confused with these terms. What's the difference between this two. Can someone explain?
  15. P

How Mirror sites are made?

I have a doubt in my mind, how Mirror websites are made & automatically updated when they edit the content in one server it changes in all the places simultaneoulsy. Can some experts here explain it?
  16. P

I need offers for Reseller Account

I am currently hosting 4 websites with different hosts. I want to bring them all under one roof. Also I am planning to start a Hosting service. Therefore, I need good offers from Reliable Hosting Companies for Reseller plans. Please post them here. I need minimum: 1 GB Space 25 GB...
  17. P

PHP+XML or PHP+mySql:which is best?

Currently I am using php, with an html data file (through include() function). The html file contains daily meetings in table format. Once the meeting is over, I manually cut & paste it in an archive meeting html data file. As the meetings are coming more and more, I realized that the main...
  18. P

I have a doubt about hosting

I don't know where to post this question. Please some one clarify my doubt. Let me tell u the background. So far I only used Unix & Linux hosts and designed my sites in HTML and PHP. Now I am going to maintain my friend's webpage (in asp) which was designed by his host. His host has sent...
  19. P

Is there any trick in GoDaddy Domain Transfer?

I am seeing the GoDaddy's Domain transfer offer is there long time, they have been extending the deadline for this offer every month? I suspect there maybe some trick? What do you guys think about it?
  20. P

PHP include problem, please guide me

http://www.abudhabicme.com This is my first website I designed. Other than pure HTML tags, I have used only php's include() function and included html or .php pages inside. It works fine with IE6 and Netscape. But some of my friends who use IE5 or IE5.5 complaints, they get some specific line...
Back