• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Thumbs up for CredibleHost.com

I've been with them for over 6 months now, and I have had nothing but positive experiences. You receive generous amounts of bandwidth for a very affordable price. Decent support too. The limiting factor on their hosting packages is the disk space your receive. You'll likely run out of room...
  2. D

Hit Counter Service + Professional Statistics = FREE

www.SolidStats.com offers the best free hit counter service on the web! This comprehensive website statistics package is critically acclaimed for reliability and quality. Finally know where your visitors are coming from! Each free account includes: * Detailed website statistics ( feature...
  3. D

new Free Hit Counter service!

Yup, freeeeee. :cool: Free Hit Counters by SolidStats.com. --- Much more than free stats, its a pro statistics solution! Our counter has features that are top of the line as far as free hit counter services go. In fact, our counter has more features than many commercial statistics...
  4. D

1t3.com

It appears to be a very good deal. http://www.1t3.com/hostingplans.html#basic However, they don't give any uptime guarentee and I am skeptical of the "unmetered bandwidth". I emailed them some questions yesterday, and still have recieved no response. Anyone have experience with this host?
  5. D

AMZWeb.net

I really think AMZWeb should be considered to host your site. They are absolutely the perfect free web host. Right now, I have 60 mb of web space, a subdomain, 10 email accounts I can give to anyone, and 3 MySQL databases. You tell me what web host will give you that for free? The only...
Back