• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Technolojik.net bad or good?

Well I'm deeply sorrie about that, but I forgetten my old username. And I find it shame that you get directly banned to these forums if you make one mistake, but that's my opinion. Now let's post people, your shared thinking about Technolojik.net
  2. S

Technolojik.net bad or good?

Hi people, I wanted to share my thinking about the webhost Technolojik.net. They recently stoled my domain. It seems that they shut also some people down sometimes? What do you all think?
  3. S

Searching for Host

thnx
  4. S

Searching for Host

How cheaper how better as long the server is good ;)
  5. S

I need a new hosting for our website

Hi, I need a new hosting for our website. The needs of the host are: 1 GB (+) Space 20 Gb monthly transfer or more. 1 or more Mysql Database. Good Connection. 99.9% Uptime. Media file's and .zip may be hosted. 3 or more FTP Acces. Control Panel if it can be. This is all for...
  6. S

Searching for Host

Hi, I need a new hosting for our website. The needs of the host are: 1 GB (+) Space 20 Gb monthly transfer or more. 1 or more Mysql Database. Good Connection. 99.9% Uptime. Media file's and .zip may be hosted. 3 or more FTP Acces. Control Panel if it can be. This is all for...
Back