• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Need Help..don't Know Which One To Choose

i'm thinking of getting a laptop....n well i don't know which one to get....for the best money.......as well as which laptop is best out of the following list....huhuhu **note: all this brand will be with pentium M 1.6GHz processor ** Toshiba Tecra S1 IBM ThinkPad T40 Dell Latitude...
  2. D

Will do for FREE..FREE...FREE...

hi everyone i am currently studying this Web Design course..and as a major project which i will have to do at the end of my course...and that is i have to create a website for a business/person.... i will create this website for FREE..yes that's right..the site will be created for FREE...
  3. D

$4,$7.95,n $12.95 cheap price for quality hosting,

hi i'm just advertising for this person that i know Hosting plans that won't burn ya pocket BASIC PLAN 50 MB Disk 5 Gig Traffic 5 Email Domain Name Use your own domain name (e.g. yourname.com) 2 Sub Domain International Domains supported Register (.com .net .org .us.biz .info)...
  4. D

php dummy...

alright..don't know if this have been posted...but hmmm i'm very very new to this php thingy..all i know is there's this php forum...which is offered free..and that i can used it..... hmmm can anyone suggests for me...on where i can go and learn php from da beginning.....and i do mean from da...
  5. D

wondering where i can go........

hi people... wondering where i can go to so i can learn about Flash?
  6. D

Free SMS......

hey people....do u guys know a good place to go online so i can send FREE SMS? i have used smspup and blueskyfrog..... but those only give u like 10 free sms at da start and then u'll either have to pay to send more...or going around searching for these stuff that they have to earn only 2 or...
Back