• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Chroder

Hey Jan! Been a while, how are you doing?

Hey Jan! Been a while, how are you doing?
  2. Chroder

So I bought this Axe bodywash that makes my balls tingle

Well this is interesting. I just bought the same Axe a couple hours ago. ;) I'm now looking forward to my next shower!
  3. Chroder

Ebay Seller Pw0ned

"Must have" perhaps? I wonder how many people here go around to bathrooms and correct the grammer mistakes on the graffiti...
  4. Chroder

Invision Board Questions

I use vB but if I needed to choose a free (or an "unlimited trial") forum then I'd choose IPB, but not before crying over my loss of vB :p
  5. Chroder

Woot! I got Gmail!

I think people should lay off little trenz. If he get's something and he's happy about it then I think he's got every right to tell people about it. If your annoyed with it, then don't read them -- maybe he'll stop if he notices no one wants to hear his babble :p It'd be neat to have a GMail...
  6. Chroder

A question for those with forums and contributor based sites.

Check out The Admin Zone, lots of great tips there on how to manage a community and how to choose and manage your staff. When I choose mods, I look at their activity on the site, their attitude towards other members, how long I've known them and their knowlege in the field. I would never...
  7. Chroder

Your Top 5 Movies of all Time.

I liked the second Matrix, but the third was just nuts. Seemed like they wanted to explain the unexplainable so they just made stuff up :D (Did anyone notice that Morpheus used to be all cool in 1 and 2, but in the third one he was all different :p)
  8. Chroder

Upgrading vBulletin to version 3.0.1

Yep. I was ginna take a screenshot of it, but I was a dumbass and voted before lol Anyway, I think you should upload the old post icons. They're smaller and look better IMO.
  9. Chroder

[Hockey] Stanley Cup

Leafs raped Ottawa :p I hope they don't loose to badly to Philadelphia...
  10. Chroder

Most popular member!

There are a couple things that contribute to how much rep points you get from fellow members, instead of explaining them just have a look at the vB3 admin screen ;) http://chris.devbox.net/rep.gif
  11. Chroder

Home Networking

I use both. Mine is wired and my parents is wireless. My family is so tech-illiterate, it's fun playing with their mind with remote admin tools :D
  12. Chroder

Heil Hitler!

I just finished doing a thesis on Hitler...
  13. Chroder

Its on a per-poll basis. The creator gets to choose if its a public or private poll, and vB displays a warning if its public. Might be an ACP option to disable public polls altogether though..
  14. Chroder

[Hockey] Stanley Cup

Maple Leafs woo :P I mean, c'mon -- its been forever, they have to get lucky one of these years...
  15. Chroder

The message you have entered is too short.

I think its 10 by default, so he must've set it down a bit. How considerate :p
  16. Chroder

The Last 10 threads on the homepage is broken, needs an update. Fatal error: Failed opening required 'forums/admin/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/freewebspace/www/last10.php on line 13
  17. Chroder

Maybe you should redownload it or something because it works perfectly for me and there haven't been any complaints at vb.com AFAIK.
  18. Chroder

Works for me too...
  19. Chroder

Nothing wrong with this either, IMO.
  20. Chroder

what is reputation

Its the green pips next to the Posts: XXX part. The more people "approve" of your posts, the more rep you have and the more "power" you have when giving rep.
Back