• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

ok, now just watch your email. If there were no errors, then you will get a message that reads sumthin like 'object is queued for manual processing' and then wait a day or two for it to take effect, then log in and register a domain name!! :P
  2. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

btw, you should edit out the 'CRYPT-PW' field on your post. PW=PassWord :P It also might help to change it now in case any one else has viewed ur post... :P
  3. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

you will need to also register an organization (it doesnt hafta be a real one), and use that where it says admin-o and bill-o. organization has its own form. 'WGREED-ORG-RIPN' for example leave person-r blank, or sumthin. the things ur having problems with are things i had trouble with too...
  4. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

nope, just sit and wait he'll send you an email once its all done; it might be a good idea to be patient and wait at least a week :P
  5. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

GRiN- you're not limited to using mydomain.com for your DNS. It's just an easy way to do it. Darktemplar- go to http://www.dnsau.com.ru the guy who runs the site will register the domain for you, but using his nic handles. I've actually found him to be a very nice and helpful individual when...
  6. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

sounds like you phucked up a bit... I've never received this email, but it sounds to me like your nic handles are getting established. They should be done much faster than 2 days tho. Try tomorrow to log in :P
  7. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

MyDomain.com is a dns server; you can redirect the domain to your web space :p
  8. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

first to antpocas: yes, i did now to GRiN: Do you even know anything about this? You need to have at least 2 nameservers for each domain. In order for the Russian site to get the SOA (Start of Authority) record for ur domain, the nameservers themselves must 'know' that they will be...
  9. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

:p
  10. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

here's an example of what i mean by 'names of fields': An example in english: Valid template for object 'FREE EMAIL INC.' (field 'mnt-adm') not found in this request - FATAL ERROR! There are FATAL ERRORS in request, object is not processed. An example in Russian (not same message...
  11. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

look for names of fields... p-addr, passport if you see names of fields in it, then you need to go through it again
  12. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

yep
  13. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

LOL- i don't know russian, and i managed!! FCOL- if the mailbot didn't teach ya anything, then maybe you need some more time with it!! :p Don't enter passport, b-date, or p-addr because they will only take it all, not in parts. And passport is NOT msn passport; its an actual passport you'd...
  14. C

HOW to get .com.ru???

Yes, that mailbot is a bit picky (thats an understatement) But if you've fought it enough, then it should be relatively easy to go through the cgi forms, even tho its in russian. The good news is: Once you've established all three necessary handles (Organization, Maintainer, Person), you...
Back