• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. waloxspace

Am in need dedicated server. 80gb space, 1000gb bandwidth

Hi all. Thanks for all your posts. We have decided to go with The Planet as our server. Thanks again.
  2. waloxspace

Am in need dedicated server. 80gb space, 1000gb bandwidth

Hi, I after a dedicated server that dosn't cost too much but more importantly is also very realible and trust worthly. I'm after an 80gb server, preferably either AMD or P4, with 1000gb transfer. Also please don't post links to any providers of servers that come from either managed.com or...
  3. waloxspace

Webdesigners! Make $$$ from your HTML and Flash website Templates!

Yeh I'll submit a few. Just one question though.... if we submit templates after the site is launched, does the 90% go down?
  4. waloxspace

1 free Gmail invite with 1 catch

Not quite 1000 post for me ;) Anyway, why do you want such a bad repuatation? How does the reputation thingy work anyways?
  5. waloxspace

some PROFESSIONAL designs for sale. From $30

I'm am interested. Just one question though...where about did you get your images for the templates? Are they yours or did you buy them from somewhere or just get them off google???
  6. waloxspace

Free 5 GB reseller for web design

Off topic: theres nothing wrong with australia...just becasue we all ride kangaroos to work ;) Anyway, good luck with the website JB-Hoster!
  7. waloxspace

Looking For A Webdesign....

It might be a good idea to tell us all the address of the site that you will give us advertising on. Also, if you have some sort of prof of the amount of hits you have got (not that 100 is very hard to believe) it might make people more interested. But anyway, I might be able to do it for...
  8. waloxspace

Homepage design wanted

I can do it for you. Check out my portfolio at www.creativexplosion.com.au/portfolio But what do you mean by something in return? Money? Hosting?
  9. waloxspace

Domain name in exchange of advertising

ur site dosn't seem to be working for me? otherwsie i might be interested in it, depending on what type of advertsing on your site (eg top banner)?
  10. waloxspace

5gb Disk Space/50gb Bandwidth for life in exchange for website design (professional)

How big will the HostZero site be? As in how many pages?
  11. waloxspace

free web design?

ummm, i hate to break it to you. but even if you pay for a design, alot of the time design firms still put a little text link on the bottom of the page
  12. waloxspace

Need web design , in return get webspace and ad space

tmhost, just letting you know that i have emailed you as i'm am also very interested.
  13. waloxspace

Need a banner..

oh, thanks. how stupid of me :doh!:
  14. waloxspace

free shorter names i just found out about

fastmanfunnay, as you can see here, there is alot of these type of free subdomains available.
  15. waloxspace

Need a banner..

who's???
  16. waloxspace

Need a banner..

yeh waht the hell, i'll do it for you! you can check out my portfolio here. Email me or PM if you are interested. Regards, Steve.
  17. waloxspace

Review my site SGaming.net

it loaded fine for me :-) looks allright! only one thing is the left menu, it sort of seems out of place and dosn't really fit there well. Maybe try move it down abit or add a straight line down the side of it or something ;)
  18. waloxspace

Full Website Offer!!!!!

Get your buisness or personal site on the web today with our full web service, that has everything you need to get your site up and running on the world wide web! This includes a new website creation, 1 year website hosting, domain name regisration for 2 years plus heaps more! All for a low $495...
  19. waloxspace

Riverworld Down ?

my site is hosted with them and it seems fine :-)
  20. waloxspace

I need someone who can use photoshop for my website..

in case you didn't actually read any of the other posts, it sounds as though pro5ject has already done it :-)
Back