• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Q

Comments please-- total redesign!

I'm in the beginning stages of re-designing my site. It is hard to let my current design go; it is quite the looker. However, sadly, I have become tired of the complaints of its total lack of compatibility between anything but IE. So, as a solution, I am redesigning and relaunching the site as...
  2. Q

PDA Wars

I am currently the proud owner of my second Sony Clie (previously a T-415), the now-retired T-615c. Sony seems to be moving in new models like crazy, the 415 was the most popular PDA in the first three months than any other, ever, and they discontinued it. Now, the 615C, which was also very...
  3. Q

eQuiller.com

I've recently basically finished this design, though I still have some cross-browser bugs to work out and I need to re-vamp the downloads database, otherwise, it is pretty much complete. Any comments would be greatly appreciated :) www.equiller.com/index.php
Back