• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Hobo

Laptop Shopping

I need to buy a laptop before I head off to college and I was wondering where the best deals were these days. Any information would be appreciated.
  2. Hobo

Nvidia App

I used to have this application that came with my Nvidia stuff that allowed me to adjust the brightness and what not for my graphics card. Unfortunately I lost my box and now im kind of stuck with a crummy brightness contrast. Does anyone know where I can find this program. My graphics card...
  3. Hobo

Windows Installation Selection

How do you change the order the windows installations are displayed before windows boots? I have one windows installation that is corrupt and it currently loads before the new one I installed, so I have to watch my computer everytime I restart and hit F8 to select the proper installation.
  4. Hobo

A Gift To Blank Verse

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/3758718 and the rest of you people who love this "Sport".
  5. Hobo

PHP Nuke Hosting

I am going to make a website for a small gaming clan, that will use PHP Nuke. Now while it would be ideal to have CPANEL and Fantastico for the one click install I know that these things don't come for free easily thus my requirements are something along the lines of: 100-200 mb Space 500+...
  6. Hobo

Can you guys fix this silly thing where we can't give reputation to the same member more than once? A very few people say things that are reputation worthy in my opinion and I want them to know it, but this weird limit is kind of hampering my abilitiy.
  7. Hobo

Buffer Level

What does the buffer level mean when you are burning a cd?
  8. Hobo

Happy Birthday Epgs

/\ l l l l l whoa an arrow is hard to make
  9. Hobo

Custom Titles

Can we make it so you can earn custom titles through time too? I can only post so much without spamming and I've been here for awhile now.
  10. Hobo

Free Antivirus Software

I don't think AVG is picking everything up, are there any other free antivirus softwares that I could use, or do I have to go pay?
  11. Hobo

XP Professional Problem Login

When I try to login I get the error: The system cannot log you on now because the domain Home is not available. Anyone know what I should do?
  12. Hobo

Bill Gates Knighted.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040126/ap_on_bi_ge/britain_gates_knighthood
  13. Hobo

Free Games

Does anyone know of any free games that I can download that are fun? Not like Max Payne, but more along the lines of something you would get for free from download.com.
  14. Hobo

Learning About Computers

Are ther esome websites out there that give techinical information about the parts of a computer such as the hard drive, cpu, ram, etc. that I can look at? I don't need incredibly basic information but a more detailed look at what the parts do and what terms like hyper threading or the...
  15. Hobo

agp440.sys

I have no idea what I did but now when I try to start my computer my XP Pro dies. If I try and start it normally it fails to load and in safe mode it gets stuck at multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT\System32\Drivers\agp440.sys //edit I don't know what's wrong but that gp440.sys goes...
  16. Hobo

Two Monitors

I got a new computer and my G-Force FX 5200 supports dual monitors. (Not sure if that's the right term) Anyways, I plugged both of them in and got both of them as seperate windows, where I can look at full-size windows in either one where they don't overlap but the computer on the right doesn't...
  17. Hobo

¿?

Whoa. wow...
  18. Hobo

Comic Books

Does anyone know of a website where I can read comic books? I went to this used book store and found an old batman, but it was in a series and now I want to see how it ends.
  19. Hobo

Media Players

I have been listening to alot more music lately, and was using Windows Media Player, but I now am starting to despise it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can use to play my songs? The only thing I really need is a Playlist Function everything else is an added bonus. ogre2
  20. Hobo

Disappearing Cd-Drive

My friend is running windows XP home edition and his Cd Drive Dissapeared! His computer will not recognize it as being there and will not autoplay anymore. Does anyone know what's wrong with it?
Back