• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

domain registrars that take PayPal

Thanks for your help. I ran the search and found a few leads to follow up. And you're right, somebody asked this question recently but somehow I missed it when I was glancing over the list of recent topics. Sorry 'bout that :o
  2. A

domain registrars that take PayPal

Hi, Does anybody know of any domain registrars that will accept payments through PayPal as well as by credit card? Thanks!
  3. A

also looking for feeback on the following

www.affordablehost.com www.100megswebhosting.com Thanks!
  4. A

looking for feedback on dreamhost.com

Thanks for your feedback. I was very impressed with the amount of support documentation that Dreamhost provides and overall I got good vibes from their website. However, I could get more features for less money elsewhere, so I wasn't sure what to think of them. Thanks for your help :)
  5. A

looking for feedback on dreamhost.com

Hello, Is there anybody here who is using Dreamhost? Would you recommend them? Thanks for your help. Peace.
  6. A

stats4all, are you there?

Are they still down? After reading about it here, I wanted to check it out but they kept saying they were down for maintenance. :rolleyes:
  7. A

Free Remotely Hosted Chatbox

Yeah, those are the two that I was going to mention. I'm using Flooble.
  8. A

How do You Like My Logo?

I really like nickmahon's but the one you've got now is OK too.
  9. A

Webmasters and Advertisements

I tend to think of it in terms of what I don't like. When I'm surfing I hate pop-ups and pop-unders so I assume that visitors to my site feel the same and don't want to deal with them. I'm also not a big fan of frames so I'd prefer not to use top or bottom frames either. I voted for the...
  10. A

How does my site do in.....

It would be good to put some empty space between the poll and the >news column, they look squashed together. Also, the links >home >mail >lounge etc could be moved closer together or put alongside the nftnet logo instead of below it. Finally, the red color is rather harsh on the eyes.
  11. A

How do You Like My Logo?

I'd like to see how it looks without the shadow effect. I think having the pale outline around the letters and the shadow may be a bit too much, but I'd like to see it without the shadow to compare.
  12. A

Free Stats Tracker

GoStats is pretty good but I found it a bit of a hassle the first time getting the stats tracking enabled, it seemed like I had to go through several different steps to do this.
  13. A

I would like some feed back on my site, Please.

Re: vechiles Yeah, you'll probably want to change the spelling on that to "vehicles". I think it looks much better now. My next suggestion is that the left column in the directory seems to be much longer than the other two columns. Maybe you can move the links that are now in the third...
  14. A

I guess this is a good way to get more hits ;)

The front page is in Arial, the other pages are Courier New. Some people don't like the Courier New at all, others say that it's easy to read *shrugs* I don't want to get too creative with fonts in case the visitor doesn't have them on their computer and the page ends up looking really weird...
  15. A

I guess this is a good way to get more hits ;)

As Shirty said, I'm not going for a fancy or exotic design. It's supposed to be fairly plain. Easy to read and navigate and fairly quick to load even on a slow connection. I tried to move the extras towards the bottom of the page. I guess that's sort of like "re-arranging" the clutter to put...
  16. A

I would like some feed back on my site, Please.

I don't mind the background, although it might give it a sleeker look to have a solid color background. However, it is hard to tell what to look at first. If there is one part of the page that you want visitors to focus on first, such as the directory, make that larger so that it takes up most...
  17. A

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

The thread mentioned by Bruce is impressive. The longest I've seen is 2765 replies, in another discussion board. This thread here has a lot of work to do catching up. (in case you're curious you can see the 2765 replies at http://forums.soundvision.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25150 )
  18. A

Use titles only!

lol .
  19. A

Free Stats Tracker

I've been using AddFreeStats. It's not the greatest in the world, but it should provide all the features that ootorirei is looking for. You can individually track up to 120 pages on your site. Sitemeter is OK, but a lot of the features are for paid members only. Bravenet is also good.
Back