• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Inexspensive hosts?

I started looking for a cheap host recently, and I'm not sure if I'm going to find anything. Diskspace isn't the most important thing, though I would like an amount somewhere over 100 megabytes. Other things include: PHP MySQL (more than one db, phpmysql) I beleive perl and that is...
  2. J

Pictures and PHP

How would you put a picture into a page using PHP? Another thing, I want to display this picture 1 time per the value of a variable. (i dont know what to write..) Say the variable is $hello, and the value is 90. Now I want to display the picture 1 time for every 30 numbers in $hello, in this...
  3. J

Free news scripts?

Does anyone know of any news scripts such as b2?
  4. J

:( How do I....?

Ok, before everyone laughs at me becuase this is a simple question (I'm assuming that) I don't know much about PHP or MySQL and other scripting stuff even less. I can install a phpbb or IBoard but thats about it. I have a small online text based game. I need to run the php script turns.php...
  5. J

The cheapest host

Money is a problem for me. I'm only 12 (Don't worry about how I would pay) and cash isn't something I can get. Valcado or whatever it is, is what looks nice to me. I'm Canadian so the prices are higher. I'm looking to pay no more that $4 USD. I would like a good host that is reliable. I need...
Back