• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

hi guys! gots a site to lookie at...

hi... ok well the site is still underconstruction, so some of the links are blank pages, but its coming along well have a look see..and tell me your opinions.... http://futures-end.com thanks!!
  2. J

questions about domain lingo

thank you thewitt... I appreciate it...
  3. J

??? about this host

challengehost.com http://www.challengehost.com/ umm..I just looked at it in the offers section..and it looks too good to be true... I'm just wondering if they are any good? or are truthful in their advertising? anyone who uses them? thanks jiji
  4. J

questions about domain lingo

what do... url frowarding, DNS, email frowarding and domain lockdown mean? sorry I'm very new to these things and in order to make a good decision about services...I'd like to know what these mean.. thanks to anyone for helping me.... jiji
  5. J

?? about starting web site

so...why would myostrich be better than godaddy? godaddy has much lower prices...is there better service on myostrich? thanks for all the info and replies....I really appreciate it....its been so helpful to me...
  6. J

thank you jan what places do you use?
  7. J

I actually have...and I cant seem to find anything about setup fees and the like..just about what it will cost per year... I was just wondering if anyone used these sites...what they remembered they had to pay when they signed up...
  8. J

okie..for those domain places mentioned....what are all the fees to setup a domain? anyone know?
  9. J

wow..thanks people for all the great info... ok...as far as domains go...what should I look for? anything in peticular makes one registar better than another?
  10. J

hmm..ok... so is it important to find a place that gives a money back guarantee? and what is PHP/Perl-CGI/MySQL ?? sorry I dont know these things..that's why I'm asking.... and you're right I dont need any mailboxes or stuff....got plenty of my own already.... this is just a beginers...
  11. J

I'm new to web hosting....(though I've posted here before asking questions) I've tried the free thing and it doesnt work...always downtime and the like... so I've decided to get paid hosting. ths thing is I dont know anything about what is best for web sites...all this web lingo is new to...
  12. J

Need opinion on low priced webhosting package

well..I guess that would be alright by me.... as long as support doesnt take like days or weeks to get back to you.....
  13. J

I need domain...but....

hey thanks guys...I've been to go daddy, but they do not take check stuff.... I'll check out those others...thank you so much!
  14. J

I need domain...but....

I need a domain name in order to get paid hosting, however I do not have access to a credit card or check...I will need to send in a money order via regular mail...(sheesh all this just for a personal site!) anyways...do any of you know of a site that gives out domain names under $10/yr and...
  15. J

okie decided to get hosted

thanks! I'm not quite a beginner..but I'm not a professional either...and that's why I want some thing good, but not corporate level prices... so you have atlnetworks? and youve been pleased? I tried spaceports, but they were very confusing...couldnt find the file...
  16. J

okie decided to get hosted

I'd like to know if there is any decent web hosts for under 10$/ month....it's just for personal use, no business stuff just kinda getting started with web stuff...so I dont know all the technical terms...but must be able to upload/display movie files that are about around 2-3 mgs.....so it's...
  17. J

need web host for vid files

hello.. I need suggestions of some web hosts that will allow me to host video files... thanks jiji
Back