• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

WebHostMelbourne

http://www.webhostingmelbourne.com Well here at webhost melbourne we have virtual hosting packages aswell as reseller hosting , also we provide fast help desk requests no crap... We have been on the net for 4 years providing quality no crap hosting. So packages start at roughly $5 us [...
  2. O

php news script ! help

Ok well im setting up a new script and i dont know what my database is called my url is www.inbalanceworld.com please help me ! here is what it says //your mysql database $database = "your_database"; What is the name of my database ? :rolleyes:
  3. O

Job anyone ?

Hi , well my friend at www.xionnet.net needs help with his site what he needs is programmers of all different languages like php , html , asp , cgi , perl , visualbasic , c++ etc , so if you are good at these languages head over to www.xionnet.net and you will recieve 95% of the script that you...
  4. O

Free , reliable hosting

At my site i offer free reliable hosting for any type of site no ads or ctaches just plain free hosting to heck out what I offer please check out www.inbalanceworld.com and if a few people ould tell me what they think of my hosting that would be great to thanx ! :D
  5. O

xpera.com / reseller ?

Is xpera.com a reseller host because i am looking for a cheap reseller host , any recommendations ?
  6. O

free chat rooms

im looking for a free chat room for my site anyone know of any ? if so please tell me in desperate to get a good one. thanx. :bandit2:
  7. O

At last its here..

finally my bands site is up go and check it out and tell me what u think please i really want peoples opinion on this site. url = www.inbalanceworld.com . :p
  8. O

what do u think ?

please review my site its finished now url = www.inbalanceworld.com be as harsh as u wish. :classic2:
  9. O

my acen problems part 2

em i cannot gain access to my control panel why ? the page wont even come up.
  10. O

fan site hosting

hi i am looking to host a fan site of a band [ no pop or punk stuff though ] if any one is interested please reply to this by letting me see your present site and i will get back to you thanx. :chinese2:
  11. O

Inbalanceworld.com

I just want peoples opinions on my enter page i am aiming to make it look professional so does it ? url = www.inbalanceworld.com - the official site of the band.
  12. O

your site ?

hi well im not sure if this is the right category but could people post there sites here cause im kinda bored and ive seen all the ones in the "review my site" bit i just wanna see the talent thats going about on these forums lol. :p
  13. O

my acen problems

hi i have recently bought an account with my acen but dont know how to upload my files via ftp ? this means i dont know the hostname for the ftp can some one help me ? i also registered the domain name www.inbalanceworld.com where do i go to set the index page for this ? thanx to any 1...
  14. O

Language newbie

Hi well i have signed up to so many forums just to try and learn exactly what CGI , ASP , PHP all are and no one explains clearly is there any one here who can explain it to me because I am looking to make my site Fakesound.cjb.net a really cool site and to do this i want to know all about...
  15. O

My lame --- sites

hey just wanted a few people to review my sites well here they are. Inbalance world - my bands site. Fakesound - my lostprophets fansite. Off the record - my underground uk metal site. well what do you think then ? rate then out of 100 please anyone who actually does. ;)
Back