• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

I need this read carefully

Dymex <<Mod Edit>> When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  2. O

5gb Hosting

i quit webhostingmelbourne imon simple dial up bt and i quit webhostingmelbourne invasionz :D
  3. O

5gb Hosting

err dude im on bt and i can view your sites :)
  4. O

WebHostMelbourne

http://www.webhostingmelbourne.com Well here at webhost melbourne we have virtual hosting packages aswell as reseller hosting , also we provide fast help desk requests no crap... We have been on the net for 4 years providing quality no crap hosting. So packages start at roughly $5 us [...
  5. O

Job anyone ?

correct Yea spork correct , also about the finders fee thing that is correct also , and when i said you must be damm good , basiclly means u cant be like me lol. *note this is for my friend not me ! :classic2:
  6. O

php news script ! help

Ok well im setting up a new script and i dont know what my database is called my url is www.inbalanceworld.com please help me ! here is what it says //your mysql database $database = "your_database"; What is the name of my database ? :rolleyes:
  7. O

Job anyone ?

Hi , well my friend at www.xionnet.net needs help with his site what he needs is programmers of all different languages like php , html , asp , cgi , perl , visualbasic , c++ etc , so if you are good at these languages head over to www.xionnet.net and you will recieve 95% of the script that you...
  8. O

feedback on motorcitysingles.com

Nice ! I like it nice and professional aswell as clean and i like the colours you have used really makes it warm and comfortable for the daters lol. :D
  9. O

Free , reliable hosting

At my site i offer free reliable hosting for any type of site no ads or ctaches just plain free hosting to heck out what I offer please check out www.inbalanceworld.com and if a few people ould tell me what they think of my hosting that would be great to thanx ! :D
  10. O

xpera.com / reseller ?

erm really cheap like $15 a month :D
  11. O

xpera.com / reseller ?

Is xpera.com a reseller host because i am looking for a cheap reseller host , any recommendations ?
  12. O

At last its here..

thanx i thought the intro page was centered and i used photoshop 6 i think for the graphics thanx for the reply man. :cool:
  13. O

free chat rooms

im looking for a free chat room for my site anyone know of any ? if so please tell me in desperate to get a good one. thanx. :bandit2:
  14. O

layout for a m8

yup i agree u gotta center it maybe a diff menu cause its just to plain and boring [ im one of those menu people ]. apart from that its all good. the first one was pathetic lol. :cool:
  15. O

At last its here..

finally my bands site is up go and check it out and tell me what u think please i really want peoples opinion on this site. url = www.inbalanceworld.com . :p
  16. O

hey, can someone recomend me a host for this...

agree i gotta agree with cheatpark my acen it fukin rules the domain names are about $11
  17. O

fan site hosting

correct correct tpc or whateva also rap , reggae , hip hop , dance etc but i will not host any of those lol.
  18. O

what do u think ?

if i knew how to i would make a diff version for each resolution if i knew how to man.... :confused:
  19. O

what do u think ?

resolution its your resolution there is a warning on the openng page. but thanx anyways...... nice name
  20. O

what do u think ?

please review my site its finished now url = www.inbalanceworld.com be as harsh as u wish. :classic2:
Back