• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

my forum layout... reviews/suggestions?

The board is close to completion, I am working on the logo and buttons for the forum but the style is likely going to stay the same, what do you think? http://www.predictthenfl.com/forum/ Don't go to http://www.predictthenfl.com, the site builder I'm using is having issues so the site has...
  2. F

one almost-free hosting account!

The first person to either PM me or reply here (whichever comes first) gets all this for free: 220MB Space 12GB Bandwith Unlimited POP3, IMP WebMail Accounts & FTP Accounts Front Page 98/00/02 Personal CGI-BIN Perl 5.x 1 Subdomain 2 MySQL databases w/ phpMyAdmin Custom Error Pages No...
  3. F

good free HTML editor

All I need is either templates and/or images built-in. Any recommendations?
  4. F

need a host (not in FAQ!)

Needs: 5MB space 500MB bw No Ads Domain Hosting If the host would allow me to have banners that would be nice to have but not needed, this site will be for hosting in-depth opinions on the NFL if anyone's curious. Also as a side question what web page builders would you recommend...
  5. F

PayPal verification question

I finally signed up for a savings account at the nearby Washington Mutual and on my transaction form it has the account number, sequence number and deposit. I tried activating my PayPal account but since I don't have checks and there's no routing number on the form I couldn't type it in. They...
  6. F

looking for a host

Needs: Space: 150+ MB Bandwith: 3GB or more CGI and Perl 5.x or above Supports UBB Domain Registration Lifetime Host Wants: Unlimited (or at least a lot) of email accounts/aliases (for mods/admins of board) I'm willing to spend $300 tops... recommendations?
  7. F

looking for ad service

Here's what I need: pay per exit or pay per click (prefer p. p. e. though) must support message boards pays via PayPal Does anyone offer that?
Back