• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

What's that one free hosting site that you need an invite?

what's that one free hosting site where you need to "be invited" in order to get to signup or whatever for it?
  2. D

Here's how to get a free domain. (.COM/.NET/.BIZ?)

http://www.perkcentral.net/ Just get some points by completing a few offers, like eBay and maybe some survey. That should be enough. I have gotten a .net domain name from them, before, free. And the cool thing is I "wanted/bought" a .US domain name, but I got a reply saying that they...
  3. D

Visabuxx as Visa?

In general, could you buy a domain name by using a Visabuxx credit card? Its basically a prepaid Visa card for teens, thanks.
  4. D

Ads - Visabuxx - Paypal?

Lets say you're a minor, and you have a Visa buxx card (prepaid credit card visa? which works pretty much just like a regular credit card and Im pretty sure you can buy stuff i.e. in stores w/ it). If you were to set up a free Paypal account, and you were to find a way to get money from ads and...
  5. D

A FreeWebhosting Request- SPACE...

Ok, here's what it is, about ~50-75MB or more, preferably a HIGH amount of bandwidth. Such as, over 2-3GB. and Little to no filesize limits That, FTP, and domain hosting. thats all, no scripting is particularly needed. thanks! :D
  6. D

Free domains@ Cobrad.com...

Anyone tried it?
  7. D

Please, free hosting request.

Id want a site, for custom things pertaining to a dancing simulation game called Stepmania, probably. SO, heres what Id want. AT LEAST: 50MB Space 1-2GB Bandwidth Monthly FTP Access PHP4? and MYSQL (for a forum) *One* popup ad or *One* banner WITHOUT Adult content PREFERRED: 100MB...
  8. D

Chat box / Tag board that works with XANGA?

Title says it all... do y'all know of any free ones? That DONT expire, such as http://cbox.co.za. That's like a 14 day trial, and it sucks, cuz that was a GOOD one too. X_X Flooble.com has one, but it's very crappy, I need the ability to ban IP's and maybe reserve names, that kinda thing. I'd...
  9. D

Free, simple request.

At least 30MB Space, FTP upload PHP and/or SSI would be nice... but not totally necessary :-) Filesize limit of like... at the least 1.5MB? And no ads... it that's not possible, then popups. Banners not preferred. Hopefully only *one*popup though... oh yea. \and it should be a reliable...
  10. D

A specific type of counter...

I'm looking for a type of counter which does the exact same thing as Acidmist.com's unique visitor counter does... I'd like it to be a unique visitor per day counter that resets every day but I want there to be some kind of panel so I can see how many unique visitors there were in that day. I...
  11. D

There goes AcidMist...

Well, now they make you have to have 450 unique visitors a day instead of 150. That's 3 times as much! For those people who used it, it sucks for them because they can't renew their domain anymore without that many visitors. Not that Acidmist was ever good anyway... :rolleyes:
  12. D

Urgh. Loading TTF Fonts Externally on Page.

I can't get this to work! I would like my text to display in a special font, (mostly as experiment for now) by using the "embed TTF file" thing with CSS2 and it isn't working. I've tried both ways: Codephobia.com's way http://www.codephobia.com/tutorials/view.php3?idnum=6&pagenum=2 and...
  13. D

35+ MB and PHP, free

I want to host a new site Im making on a good reliable host. All I want is PHP (No MYSQL needed) and at least 30-35 megabytes of space. No ads PREFERRED, but one popup is fine (no banners) I know such things exist I just dont know where to look. BTW, preferably not Coolfreepages or Tripod.co.uk.:D
  14. D

How would I do this?

Ok. I want to make a download.php file that like on many sites, when you put a ?id=(whatever) suffix after it it downloads a specific file. What I'd like to know is, how do you declare what the ID equals and how to set what file that ID loads? For example: download.php?id=14 The 14...
  15. D

Redirect

well, whats the best subdomain with a .COM ending there is? By best, i dont mind ads or anything as long as it isn't a Ulimit-type thing (page delays). I mean, the shortest subdomain such as you.dds.com or something... it has to end with .com and 3 or less letters in the subdomain. If possible...
  16. D

Very Very Stupid and Probably Annoying Question (lol)

I'm sure y'all are probably SICK of people posting about this... but i got 2 qquestions about the "Free domains" possiblilty... 1. I heard there was a free .CX domain name??? The nic.cx and stuff are all pay though... is it still possible to get one? :confused: 2. I've seen a site that...
  17. D

any luck with free.com.ee?

http://www.eenet.ee/services/subdomains.html Has anyone got the free COM.EE domain??? I just sent a request and I just gotta wait for it. Other peeps try it!:devious2:
  18. D

GoDaddy VS NameCheap

www.godaddy.com | www.namecheap.com Which is the better? They are both about the same price. All I would want to do with one is to set the DNS for it, that's it. I don't want any sort of hosting. I heard godaddy requires hosting from them but namecheap hasn't been replying to the...
  19. D

PROOF that new.net is a "scam".

Ok, not a scam, but what I mean is they aren't real domain names. If you have the stupid plugin (I removed it, it took over my IE stuff), then go to www.soundoftheweb.shop . As a demonstration. That's one of a domains registered. That happens to load www.soundoftheweb.shop.new.net. All the...
  20. D

Something like cooLfreepages...

I am looking for a temporary server for a new site if i want to make one. so i can host my files before transferring to hey.nu or something like that. :p 35+ MB 1gb bandwidth popup ads PHP4 One MySQL DB that's it. Oh yea, and FTP upload. any free ones out there?
Back