• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

What's that one free hosting site that you need an invite?

what's that one free hosting site where you need to "be invited" in order to get to signup or whatever for it?
  2. D

Here's how to get a free domain. (.COM/.NET/.BIZ?)

http://www.perkcentral.net/ Just get some points by completing a few offers, like eBay and maybe some survey. That should be enough. I have gotten a .net domain name from them, before, free. And the cool thing is I "wanted/bought" a .US domain name, but I got a reply saying that they...
  3. D

Free .org!

see, it's not free. it may be "free" but they might request money later and if you don't pay up, too bad for you. i guess. :P
  4. D

need free DNS domain (not TLD)

There are like thousands of those available at http://www.afraid.org. it's great! give it a try
  5. D

1stplacecyberspace.net under new managment

Don't you mean, www.1stplacecyberspace.com?
  6. D

Free Hosting - 100MB, 300GB bandwith/mo ftp php mysql

um, when requesting nameservers for a domain, I got a reply saying they couldn't put in the IP as it has to be a nameserver, not an IP address. so would it just be dhost.info now? (for hosting domains)
  7. D

I cant access my FTP, either through Frontpage or IE. I type in my username/password and it just doesn't go through, I get prompted for u/p again. It doesn't work. -.- My username: dt
  8. D

yes, I know you won't register them. :D alrighty then, thanks. what's your IP though? do I just put it to dhost.hopto.org, or do I put it to a certain IP address?
  9. D

please allow domains to be hosted soon :/
  10. D

50mb/2gb-unlimited bandwith/no ads/FrontPage Extensions

Why do you need Frontpage extensions? Just use Frontpage to publish to an FTP. If you tell me you can do this then I'll post a URL of a good host. :D
  11. D

Visabuxx as Visa?

In general, could you buy a domain name by using a Visabuxx credit card? Its basically a prepaid Visa card for teens, thanks.
  12. D

Free Web hosting beta testing

Thanks for agreeing to host me. :D
  13. D

A FreeWebhosting Request- SPACE...

I found www.dhost.tk. :D
  14. D

Need a free domain for existing site

I think he runs www.perkcentral.net at which you can get points to win a free domain too ;D but if you PM him I think he might do an ads-for-domain deal...
  15. D

Ads - Visabuxx - Paypal?

Lets say you're a minor, and you have a Visa buxx card (prepaid credit card visa? which works pretty much just like a regular credit card and Im pretty sure you can buy stuff i.e. in stores w/ it). If you were to set up a free Paypal account, and you were to find a way to get money from ads and...
  16. D

Free Web hosting beta testing

andrewbabcock, please check your PM box. :)
  17. D

A FreeWebhosting Request- SPACE...

Ok, here's what it is, about ~50-75MB or more, preferably a HIGH amount of bandwidth. Such as, over 2-3GB. and Little to no filesize limits That, FTP, and domain hosting. thats all, no scripting is particularly needed. thanks! :D
  18. D

Free domains@ Cobrad.com...

Anyone tried it?
  19. D

Need a free domain for existing site

Id send a PM to ewhost if I were you. :)
Back