• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Looking for a sales person

75Host.com is expanding outside it's operating base, Israel, to worldwide operations. We are currently looking for a talented sales person to sell our hosting services. We specialize in Windows hosting by providing a fast, highly secure and reliable service. What we're looking for is someone...
  2. P

Free windows 2003 hosting, no banners no ads

50mb space 2GB bandwidth MS Access, MySQL, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET are supported. Instant Activation. www.freeasp.us
  3. P

Persits ASP componets for sale

I am selling two copies of the following ASP Components from persits.com: ASPEmail 5-Server License (bought for $369.00) ASPJpeg 5-Server License (bought for $495.00) AspUpload 5-Server License (bought for $349.00) I will sell all of these for 50% OFF 100% Legal licenses. These...
  4. P

Excellent free host, homemade

Just make sure next time you check the situation. People don't like that, after all, it's a free service.
  5. P

Have you noticed the date on the post, clement? Posted - 06/14/2004 : 09:03:42 And the date on your post: Posted - 06/15/2004 : 01:02:14
  6. P

Iv'e donated $5 which according to his site gives me the right to remove it. Don't stick your beak in when not necessary.
  7. P

You still didn't answer my question, where did you take it i opened accounts leaving yours behind?
  8. P

Here we go, where on earth did you see people's requests approved? Things like these make me want to delete your post, CHECK BEFORE COMPLAINING, plus this is a FREE service and plus i have told you something above, didn't i @0_0 - Yes.
  9. P

You'll get it, no worries mate.
  10. P

First you told me you get 500 Error, now you're telling me you're getting a 404 error. The address is: www.freeasp.us It's working
  11. P

Actually, i have no real restriction on bandwidth on anyone.
  12. P

Just reminding ya'll about my free host: http://www.freeasp.us No content restriction (adult welcomed)
  13. P

Freeasp.us - Windows 2003 Hosting, 2GB bandwidth

Nope, it's a Vietnamse hacker wannabe, he used his free account to run a script on my server. I do a service for the community and this is what i get in return. You can wait until my ISP restores the files or you can re-upload them (delete and re-upload).
  14. P

Host Me A Phpbb Forum Or Wbb?

I will post it on freeasp's forum.
  15. P

Your acct. will be opened in 48hrs.
  16. P

www.freeasp.us
  17. P

5gb $5 month??

Like i said, i'll give you each Gigabyte of bandwidth for $0.5 (50 cents), space doesn't matter, consider it as unlimited. PM me or goto: www.75host.com
  18. P

LPPLPP, feel free to ask for an account. We'll see how it goes.
  19. P

What's "average" ? Have you used a phpbb forum before? How many users are you predicting?
  20. P

But they put ads :)
Back