• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Namecheap Domain

When you modify URL forwarding there is a Note bellow: NOTE: @ - means none. i.e., @ equals http://yourdomain.com without www. Simply "@" redirects people who type yourdomain.com to your page and "www" redirects people who type www.yourdomain.com to your page. Even today, you can...
  2. H

Namecheap Domain

What seems to be the problem ?
  3. H

Question for the smart people! (DNS stuff)

eNom just lauched Dynamic DNS updates .
  4. H

Registerfly.com <--- Cheap asses should def. check this out.

Domain registrations are on first come first serve basis... If your domain is good and not yet registered, do you think anyone will wait for you ?
  5. H

10 MB disk space, 500 MB Transfer

Hey, BWD.com is giving these accounts for free, what more would you want... :rolleyes:
  6. H

Get FREE $8.60 domain account !

Yes, I emailed you.
  7. H

$8.60 is retail eNom account. Retail Account Pay as you go one or more domains at a time with online credit card - No domain reselling options or ability to add funds to your account. Reseller account I can create $8.95 reseller account, which has the ability to resell...
  8. H

Free domain account means no setup fee. You get an account, where you can register domains at $8.60 per year (all major extensions) This does not mean free domains, just great price for domain registrations...
  9. H

You can use any credit card to register domains at $8.60 per domain (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us). There are no hidden fees whatsoever and you also get the following FREE features (email forwarding, basic 10 page website hosting, web/URL forwarding - choose URL Forwarding, URL Frame...
  10. H

FREE Enom $8.60 retail Accounts/FREE Enom $8.95 Reseller accounts !

- FREE Enom $8.60 Retail Account: You can use any credit card to register domains at $8.60 per domain (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz). There are no hidden fees whatsoever and you also get the following FREE Enom features (email forwarding, basic 10 page website hosting, web/URL forwarding -...
  11. H

List of enom and other ws-registrars

I don't think you will be able to find any registrars that offer .ws under $10, the price was raised at registry level a while ago...
  12. H

Yahoo.de listed domain

EURO-CITY.COM - Listed in yahoo.de under online shopping category Firmen > Einkaufszentren > Online-Einkaufszentren and Städte und Länder > Deutsche Bundesländer > Baden-Württemberg > Kreise > Enzkreis > Städte und Gemeinden > Remchingen > Handel und Wirtschaft > Firmen >...
  13. H

Really Simple Host!

Check your email :)
  14. H

Free Ads

Hi ! If your offer is still on, here is my logo. Thanks ! :)
  15. H

for sale

BYTE.WS and SKATING.WS Email or PM me if interetsed/for more information. Thank you ! :)
  16. H

Domain with traffic...

ok, and where did I say anything about price.. :) I only provided all information about domain that I think potential buyer would like to know... And one piece of that info was that it gets 7 hit/day... If I remember you posted sarcastic/rolleyes post "7 hits only :rolleyes: " Why ...
  17. H

Domain with traffic...

To Nitro: I mean domain gets 7 unique hits per day, I dont see what is wrong with that, I am sure that you as an expert and insider on domain names and webmaster skills operate with domains that get millions of uniques per day, so I apologize that I offended your highness with my primitive...
  18. H

Domain with traffic...

Coolit64, I have sent you an email. :) Kind regards...
  19. H

Domain with traffic...

NitroBoy, but it is listed in yahoo (regional, but nevertheless..) in online shopping category... If i am not mistaken yahoo charges 299$ per year for listing ...
  20. H

Domains for sale...

Blank Verse, it is ok :) Check your email...
Back