• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Soujirou

gmail invites

can i have an invite @ howkw@hotmail.com too ? thanks
  2. Soujirou

great hosting

layout reminds me of valcato.net :P
  3. Soujirou

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

SOUNDS good but nah i will give it a pass. can't even get an account with the error not applicable to ur country crap if so then pls don't put the country name in the list then :mad:
  4. Soujirou

a review for this

yeah due to the friendly comments and ideas i have decided to take off the site and redo a new one :) thanks for the comments :D
  5. Soujirou

a review for this

hmm well more or less but i haven't decided yet hehe :D
  6. Soujirou

a review for this

i know just that i still do not know what this site is gona be :rolleyes:
  7. Soujirou

a review for this

yeah it can be done with flash i suppose :) thanks i will change it when i got the time think for now i might remove the animation :biggrin2:
  8. Soujirou

a review for this

thanks for the replies. didn't really noticed about the loading time since im on cable sorry about that. i will take the comments into consideration and try to minimize or remove the animation thx :o i was on 56k previously and i know the pain :angry2: -> and btw is there anything...
  9. Soujirou

a review for this

well it's sort of a minimal content and i'm not sure what this site is gona go for as in genre or topic for now. just did a usual touch up for this one pls give me ur comments. yeah the layout will change as in up and down left to right when the time comes :o HERE
  10. Soujirou

ad-free blog

cafelog.com is nice B2 for short nphp,fusion news or ashnews which i'm using is good too
  11. Soujirou

Got a site here for your reviewing pleasure ^_^;

nice blend of colours :) keep it up :rolleyes:
  12. Soujirou

---= Please Review my Site =---

neat but too plain as in too many whites :)
  13. Soujirou

Reviews and Comments Appreciated:

it's great :)
  14. Soujirou

Wallpaper SIte

looks nice, but seems that the blue BG and the grey/black content area doesn't really mix well. and ur logo/title seems a but too big
  15. Soujirou

Flash/HTML hybrid

colors are a bit plain but the flash are ok though
  16. Soujirou

my new site...

can't think of any flaws now looks ok to me. it's a nice site :)
  17. Soujirou

gt.network

too much white spaces large gaps between the left and right tables don't like the >> thingy your nav shld be on the left and ur shoutbox on the opposite you should do something about ur title looks a bit plain
  18. Soujirou

My forum BOT (automatically replies to posts)

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=24191&highlight=bot keywords - AI, Bot, Forum AI based on ALICE system that can be found here (http://www.alicebot.org/)
  19. Soujirou

Here are my faster templates!!

i don't know about you guys but it works for me.
Back