• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Is the server speed 100Mbps good?

Hello, I have just asked a web host on its server speed and they said that the server is located in Texas and with a server speed of 100Mbps. Is this: 1. excellent 2. fast 3. decent speed 4. poor speed
  2. C

Brand new --->> FunFriendship.com

What do you think of my new site? http://www.funfriendship.com Any suggestions or comment is welcome. Thanks for the feedback. :-)
  3. C

What happened to Valuablehost.com ?

The site is down. Hopefully they are not out of business.
  4. C

Domain expired but cannot buy it yet...why?

I saw a domain that I really want to buy and from the whois look up, it has expired about 3 days ago. But for some reason, I cannot buy that domain name because it still is not available to be bought. So how long do I have to wait in order to buy it. Do I have to check back every day to see...
  5. C

hostony.com (are they reliable and good?)

hostony.com (are they reliable and good?) http://www.hostony.com
  6. C

My database at directoris.com is gone forever!! :-(

Did any of you at directoris lost all of your database? All of my database has been destroyed and unfortunately I do not have back ups. I trusted directoris, and now all of my sql database has been wiped out. Never, never trust any web host. What a hard lesson to learn. And always...
  7. C

Directoris.com loss all of users' Database?

Does anyone have directoris.com as a host? Did they lose all of your database? Somehow, when I log into my database, I could not find anything in there. It has all been wiped out!!!.
  8. C

Anyone know what happened to Directoris.com?

Hmmm, I cannot access my site that is hosted with directoris.com Does anyone have this problem? Their whole site is down and I cannot get to their support forum. It has been down for about 2 days.
  9. C

Please name all current NO ADS free hosts

Please name all current NO ADS free hosts Oh, by the way, is f2s.com still on the list?
  10. C

8host.com--to good to be true?

8host.com--too good to be true? Take a look at 8host.com The features & prices are unbelievable... What do you think http://www.8host.com/?zone=2002special
  11. C

Has anyone tried Spidersaid.com ?

Has anyone tried hosting at Spidersaid.com? http://www.spidersaid.com Has anyone tried Spidersaid.com? What is its speed/uptime? It looks like a good deal for 300 MB/10 gig bandwitdth per month or $100
  12. C

Nuke.to is closed!!! I thought it was just moving server, but I was wrong!!

This really sucks. Nuke.to is closed. Was anyone affected by this?
  13. C

What happened to valuablehost.com?

I cannot access my site hosted by valuablehost.com. Does anyone else have this problem?
  14. C

Most hosts (free or paid) allows you to upload .wma & .ra files right?

Most hosts (free or paid) allows you to upload .wma & .ra files right? If the free web host do not allow you to upload these files, then the paid host will allow them right?...since this is not .mp3 and the files are much smaller.
  15. C

What are all the FREE webhost with NO ad currently (Oct. 17)?

Can anyone list all the URL of the webhosts that have NO ads and are still accepting sign ups. There have been so many changes in the free web hosting with no ads such as they are starting to put in ads or that the site no longer accept new sign ups.
  16. C

When will valuablehost.com be active again?

The homepage of valuablehost.com is up but none of the link is working ang it has said "ValuableHost.com will be running shortly. " How short is short? I have not seen the support forum for about 1 week.
  17. C

What happened to Yupapa.com?

Anybody know what happened to YUPAPA.COM? I could not access that site.
  18. C

Attention: To all people who are having problem with cgi scripts at Valuablehost....

This morning, after HostExp installed the image::size module for me, I had still had trouble running my .cgi scripts. I had made the change in my path according to the new server and had re-chmod it to 755 on all the files that needs to be chmod to 755. However, it still does not work...
  19. C

How many like the old valuablehost.com better?

How many of you valuablehost members would rather be on the old host 3 weeks ago and would rather not have valuablehost move to a new server?
  20. C

Directoris.com is down often

I have a site at directoris.com and have found that even with the move to a new server, the host is down often. Directoris.com main site is down as often as my own site. :( Anyone else have this problem?
Back