• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free PHP Host

I need free host: -PHP -FTP -30MB -Subdomain that can be cloaked with free domain name thanks for any help HG
  2. H

How do i register a domain name??

I would the name www.anfieldforever.co.uk someone recommended 123reg.co.uk to me i registered a name but i never got the e-mail through to activiate my account should i ask for the e-mail to be resent?
  3. H

Invision Free!!

Hey, Does anyone use invisionfree to host a board? They suddenly decided to move servers any ideas when it will be finished?? cos i would like to get onto my forums Cheers HG
  4. H

Can I buy a host using my card?

I'm 16 and i have a solo card can i buy using that? Or do i have to wait until i'm 18 and have a credit/switch card? Advice needed Cheers HG
  5. H

My CD Drive- HELP

My hard drive and anything else with my computer is fine again but now my CD-drive does not work it appears that the autorun is disabled. Can anyone help me please- how do i turn autorun back on again?? If you can help e-mail me ASAP here Cheers HG
  6. H

Tripod!!! :<

I registered for an account at Tripod in fact I have done it twice and both I have registered with no problem and got the confrimation e-mail thourgh no problem. But what happens is that i click on the link and whenever i type in the security cide it says it is an invalid entry. Why is this...
  7. H

Looking for free host

I want to experiment with forums so i'll need FTP and someone that supports PHP does YaBBse need MYSQL?
  8. H

50 megs

is this ok for building a basic siteos i've heard about it but i dont know what it is like can you give me some advice please. should i use or not?
  9. H

Free ASP Host

Anyone now where i can get a FREE ASP Host? Not an ASP.net host because I'm starting to learn ASP I cant afford a domain i just somewhere to have a try. Any ideas at all? Cheers HG
  10. H

New version of MSN- worth getting?

A mate installed and said they were having BIG problems with it for a while, but everything seems ok now. Is it worth installing?
  11. H

Php Bb

Where can i host one? And where can i download one?
  12. H

instead of KaZaA

People have talked about problems what could i use instead of KaZaA? Your advice is needed please
  13. H

Different users on a computer

I accidentally added a separate user when i didnt want to but i deleted this, but when i start my computer the user box still coomes out how do i stop this happening?
  14. H

Do you need free forums hosting?

If you do go to invisionfree very good forums been problems with recent updates but everything is now sorted. Sign up and enjoy! HG
  15. H

i get an error

i go into the soccerlist forums and when i try to go into one of the forums. It says: Anyone know what this means cos i want to get onto the forums. :confused2 Cheers HG
  16. H

Php Bb

Anyone know wher i could host one? cheers
  17. H

host for my forums HELP PLEASE

I need a free host for my Invision Board Forums it needs to support PHP can someone help me please? A good reliable is required all i want it for is my forums Talk later
  18. H

need help with free host

have accounts with freewebs, netfirms and couple of hours, i'm building an LFC site and i want to use HTML and CSS to build it. i'm need a free host that supports -ASP -PHP (for my Invision Board Forums) -FTP Access -not sure about webspace 50MB Can anyone help me please? HG
  19. H

Best HTML Editor

I use notepad and had a go at using CoffeeCup HTML Editor. What HTML editor would you recommend anyone??
  20. H

How do I....?

I have an HTML document how do I put this into a webpage? Where do I get a webpage from? I'm new to all this Any ehlp would be gratefully appreciated L8rZ HistoryGirl
Back