• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Dot5Hosting 10% OFF! Special

Ended.
  2. P

Dot5Hosting 10% OFF! Special

Dot5Hosting are currently offering a 10% off sale, this will take effect for your first month and any months there after. Coupon: WHTSpecial Offer limited to 50 customers, only 1 account per user
  3. P

Free Domain - Dot5Hosting

Dot5Hosting.com are currently offering a FREE domain name (.com/.net/.co.uk) with all accounts when paid on a yearly basis. Coupon code: DNSpecial Please e-mail domains@dot5hosting.com with any further questions you may have. Offer limited to a max. of 50 accounts, only 1 account per...
  4. P

my very humble little site

hahahahahahahahahah thats good!!!
  5. P

its kinda basic - whaddya think?

thats good.... my mate has just done a site for herself - 1st attempt!!! www.fastfems.com thats basic!!!!! She needs to change it I think!!
  6. P

I guess this is a good way to get more hits ;)

Good site ...good layout but I agree u should change the font, my fav is Comic Sans :) oh and arial bold
  7. P

Judges cannot give out death penalty OR What do you think about the death penalty?

Come and live in England - the death penalty should be brought in ova here.... we don't punish people, they let them off free of charge!!! Well seems like that most of the time!!! Makes me well angry!! I knew this boy who was murdered - was hit round the head with a plank of wood with a...
  8. P

fan site hosting

Nirvana are good - im gonna bookmark ur site :)
  9. P

Suggestions about my anime/manga site, please.

That is a very nice site.... I just never heard Anime :o
  10. P

Any Al Capone Suggestions?

caponecenter.com is good al_capone.com - u can use underscore can't u??
  11. P

Yahoo! is Dangerous When Operating Heavy Machinery

hahahahahahaha thats crazy!!!
  12. P

Post Counter

When I post new stuff my counter thing doesn't move.... I have posted quite a lot recently! Anyone know why?
  13. P

Are you Bad?

About 4 years ago I turned ova all the chairs and tables outside at the pub one night.... the land lord was really really mean to me!! I felt really bad coz my mate got done for it!!
  14. P

Tell me what you think of my site.

Yeh good site...but what is it all about??
  15. P

Italian footballers are sore losers

England will win tomorrow ;) ;) ;)
  16. P

Is a certain person banned?

that will teach him!!!
  17. P

Rate My Site

Looks very good :)
  18. P

For all of you backassward non americans

Who can write with both of their hands? I know what its called when u can.... but I can't spell it :classic2:
  19. P

A world of kittens

www.bored.co.uk I found that site today ;)
Back