• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Geocities-yahoo

Ps.. PS...I would not be so irritated if I was in violation of ANYTHING. Possibly they have resorted to this software stuff that deletes people for no reason whatsoever and no reason ever known ??? The NO POSSIBILITY OF ANY HUMAN BEING. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I wrote Hotmail of...
  2. Z

Geocities-yahoo

One of the oldest free hosts around...Geocities... Nice...maybe until Yahoo bought them..... Yahoo has many various free services. Email,Unlimited Photo,Bookmarks,Groups etc. etc. I presume many when they boot up have a 'start page' ? Go to Yahoo ? I got in that habit...
  3. Z

netfirms

wow...I see I have been away for a year and half.... I latched onto paid hosting long ago. Not all economy places vanish.----and 'space' gets bigger and better all the time.....(ya know...$5 a month 2gb,etc.etc.) As I remember free hosting the biggest 'turn-off' to ME were those...
  4. Z

Something you dont see posted here anymore = FREE HOSTS

hmmmmmmmm ???? I've been away for awhile. I used to come here to read news on free hosts and new free hosts. Such has been sort of 'death of freehosting' but it still exists. geeeeeezzzzz Anybody with a server can offer some free hosting if they desire... Just curious why reporting...
  5. Z

valuablehost...need new host...

--thanks all... thanks all... I'm not ignoring anybody...just snooping and thinking....
  6. Z

valuablehost...need new host...

I posted this in another forum..... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Of all the stories about webhosting how many vanish for a month and no news or messages? I have 2 'grandfathered' accounts at VH. (from days of original owner) I stuck with the place.I hardly used the place but all seemed...
  7. Z

End of a good host...4gigs.com

hmmmmmmm My 4gigs account vanished with all my perl scripts. I never got one email nor ever saw the messageboard up again to even ask anything.
  8. Z

Buddyhost.net NEWS

hmmmmmm To me the irritation is the chronic offering of FREE and sucking in people. If they had some big ad contract lost but these days its normally---why devote any slots on the server for free? Pure math....900 paid sites but WHY offer a free anything? I love the free=pay.NO---I mean pay...
  9. Z

What ever happened to L33T.CA?

kiddie clown factory yep...I lost my money there. I was promised a refund. Soon everybody that did not worship l33t was banned from messageboard. All the kiddies seemed to think it was absurd to question where your money went. #1-considering they said they more moving on to new 'fun...
  10. Z

== any reliable economy hosts ???

== sorry.... I guess I did too much mumbling. I was just expressing my frustrations with hosting. I'm tired of teenager hosts.I mean no offense but business education and practices often leave allot to be desired. I ask about 'grandfathering'. Why? I'm tired of settling into a host only...
  11. Z

Wow...censored?

I've thought about that.... Yes..I have thought about that. Advertise to an audience that is NEVER going to buy anything from you? Otherwise it kinda seems a nail in the coffin (sp?) to the international nature of the ex-free internet. If your in Iran or North Korea no worry anymore if...
  12. Z

Wow...censored?

he-he Lucky if I live in Western Samoa !!! Micronesia...I think USA still has some connections to it.... geeeeezzz..let Germany in but not Israel? I think its just another game to make freebies misearable.
  13. Z

bye bye Hypermart,VirtualAve,FreeYellow

Watch your credit cards. They have required a valid credit card for a long time but you never got billed for the FREE. Despite ads was a good place to play with perl. Ever read those TOS things? --- we have the option to change anything with no notification.... -- like a big huge bomb on...
  14. Z

Wow...censored?

http://www.250free.com/blocked.php I wonder who chose this list? Last I knew Guernsey was part of England.
  15. Z

No free host then?

wheres the free ? All I see is the 400,678,456,892,886.333 host to offer a new exiting hosting plan....
  16. Z

ps.... My ip#'s are banned from http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ Its not me..just like here did I name the place I getting frustrated with? I heard from others..seems like a big chunk of those that use MSN as isp are banned. They have a total ban on all ip #'s used by msntv users.
  17. Z

It seems every time I look at hosting the prices go up. There used to be the 'free internet'. The non-profit phase never happened. Now seems theres billions selling hosting all trying to get rich. I bought the space I needed for personal hosting. ya know...just hobbby websites... I went after...
  18. Z

How long you believe you gonna be hosted?

ok...thanks I did not mean to be nasty and was sort of joking. I have trouble keeping up to everything here. When Hotmail Free Email went to 30 days I forget to make it there every 30 days. As to website hosting at least to me any under 30 day stuff is too much for me. Theres just simply too...
  19. Z

hmmmmmmm I mean no offense but as to 'exalted hosting'. I get a strange feeling with a 2gb website for $5 a month.--whats the discount if paying yearly? As to the FREE. I can understand a survival pattern of screaning websites but as to ME,MYSELF AND I.... I have other things in life I have...
  20. Z

-- the 15 year old attack... Hey..I was 15 once and probably many would like to be again. Also its true that 15 year olds have more brains than old people. I think the human brain starts loosing cells in the 20's? Its the experience thing. Old people slow down but have more lifetime...
Back