• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Check these cheap packages and review them

Look at their ToS
  2. A

Hosting Request

We have a custom plan for you: 150MB 15GB Transfer 12 MySQL Databases 15 Domain / Subdomain License PHP 4.1.2 CGI-BIN 99.7% uptime guarantee phpMyAdmin 2.2.5 Apache::ASP $7.95/month For more information on features, http://www.acunett.com/webhosting/
  3. A

Free Message board/Forum!

http://www.resourceindex.com has a list of all the PHP and CGI forums out there. Free and paid.
  4. A

Button Maker?

You can download button studio at www.hotfiles.com
  5. A

What hosting company can offer me best reseller opertunities?

Don't know about here as I'm kinda new, but do a search of donhost.co.uk at webhostingtalk.com and you'll find many bad things about them.
  6. A

Spam me an offer. php, perl, 50mb, mysql,extra ftp accounts.

This is a Custom Plan: 50MB Space 2GB Transfer 5 MySQL Databases PHP 4.1.2 + Zend Optimiser PERL 5.6.0 10 Domain / Subdomain Licenses each with their own root ftp. 50 Extra FTP Accounts (domain.com/~webuser) PLESK v2.0.1 Control Panel For more details on the features, please visit...
  7. A

Directi vs. Namecheap

Just a side note, namecheap is an eNom.com reseller. I've used them before though and they've given me no troubles.
  8. A

cheap domain

heh. The php/mysql part IS the web hosting part.
  9. A

does any1 make webdesign 4 free?

Try: http://www.geocities.com/webtekrocks/
  10. A

How to limit pop ups to once every 12 hours

Check www.allclicks.com click "discussion forums" at the left, and click popuptraffic.
  11. A

FTP program - which is the best?

FlashFXP is great with it's features, and one reason why I purchased this product was because of the free lifetime upgrades.
  12. A

Need many features.

Well some features are more native to linux while some of them are more native to windows.
  13. A

Good Cheap Dedicated Servers

"gent goes out of business (note I'm not using 'if' )" That would be at LEAST 5 years.
  14. A

can someone explain a few things to me?

128sdram is barely enough for a server. Your cable modem will be MUCH too slow to host MP3 files. I suggest you take a look at dedicated server providers such as www.rackshack.net or www.webreseller.net Instead of hosting a server on your 12.5KB/S outgoing connection, you will have up to...
  15. A

Need Reseller Account

Pay annually? You sure? That's anywhere from 1500 to ten's of thousands per year.
  16. A

Please

No wonder you have such a high post count ;)
  17. A

zlib? gzip?

Are you talking about *nix or Windows?
  18. A

questions, i have them. About hosting.

With a static IP, you can view your site without using your domain name. Also with PLESK, if you have a static IP, you will be able to use the anonymous FTP and SSL certificate functions.
  19. A

I am looking for the following....

Do you need real media streaming? or do you just want them downloadable?
  20. A

High Bandwidth Provider fffers even more bandwidth!

High Bandwidth Provider offers even more bandwidth! 8GB Space 160GB Bandwidth 200 Domain / Sub-Domain License 320 MySQL Databases Personalized Name Servers 2 Static IPs with AnonFTP and SSL Cert $74.95/month 12GB Space 200GB Bandwidth Unlimited Domain License Unlimited...
Back