• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Cybertoad.com

WOJTEK IS A FREAKING MORON! MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON...
  2. A

HostMe3.com Nulled IPB?

ROFL! They are a complete bunch of ------ over at IPB ... I have direct access to IPB's full licensing database as well as all their other systems and I have maintained full root access with them for a long time as I am often the one who generally needs to bail them out far too often...
  3. A

host-tracker.com, Bullcraping me.

Internalx, often site monitoring services will wrongly report sites down which are actually fully online and accessible to everyone due to routing problems out on the open internet somewhere between their test server and your server and having nothing to do with you. It is for this reason (and...
  4. A

HostMe3.com Nulled IPB?

Well everyone here should already know our reputation on the subject as we are the bane and nemesis of all pirates everywhere ;) ... Anyone trying to upload anything pirated or nulled with us is usually terminated mid-upload before they can even complete the FTP transfer. If anyone would...
  5. A

Need Bannerless Free Hosting for Proxy Site

Did you get your brain out of a cracker jack box or something? CLUBHOST.US is CYBERTOAD.NET !!!! We operate under 76 different brand names for the same company and each of those brands respectively have hundreds of domains you can use to get to each of our many sites with dozens of alternate...
  6. A

Of course, we haven't been up for 9 years ... We've been open and running for a full 10 years !!!! Our free hosting service first opened on January 2, 1997 and has been open and running continuously without interruption since our grand opening a little more than 10 years ago and we just...
  7. A

Cybertoad.com

ROFL! Apparently you didn't read my post above! :lol: Archive.org (and WHOIS for that matter) is basically useless and unreliable for any information prior to 2002! (Actually it's still unreliable to this day if you also take into account that we deliberately deflect them to random sites...
  8. A

Free DNS hosting for my .COM.VE domain

More like far superior ...... http://www.cybertoad.net
  9. A

Correct! Thanks goes to internalx for the recommendation but as CNLucas said, we don't allow any proxy servers on free accounts.
  10. A

Is cybertoad having downtime now ?

I almost spit my coffee all over the monitor reading this ridiculous thread ... Cybertoad Networks has not had any downtime anytime recently and in fact the last downtime of any kind was more than a year ago and we always maintain very near perfect 100% uptime over the past 10 years! If you...
  11. A

Cybertoad.com

Abolutely wrong! We have never claimed you stole our site! It is a well known fact that the reason we lost the domain was because of a registrar error and that has nothing to do and was long before you or anyone else ever came into the picture. Again wrong! We have never "bashed" you or...
  12. A

ahplace.com

Ah Ha! So it was Ahplace you were talking about previously! :idea: As I said before, he shouldn't give up on hosting and we can do a lot to help him make changes so that his servers are never hacked again and we will be glad to give him a big hand if he wants to give hosting another shot...
  13. A

CHMOD Files/Folder - 777/775

You can do that either with the File Manager in Cpanel or with your FTP program ... However, why do you want to set files to 777 or 775 in the first place? THAT IS EXTREMELY INSECURE PERMISSION SETTINGS! 777 means anyone can modify, read, or execute the file without restrictions 775 means...
  14. A

Vps

Royals, you already have a Cybertoad Networks account! That means you already have everything available to you .... Free Hosting Paid Hosting E-Commerce Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS / VDS Hosting Dedicated Servers Co-Location Service We have seamless upgrades available from your current FREE...
  15. A

2 GB / 50 GB / Cpanel 11 / PHP 5.2 / RvSkins

That is a technical support question and does not belong here!
  16. A

Do you always skim through the text you read and not actually read anything? You partially quoted the content paragraph but failed to mention the last line of that TOS paragraph which specifically names EXE files as being permitted under a certain specific condition .... MPEG and AVI videos...
  17. A

Over selling hosts - The List

True, but the question is how far hosts and resellers take the overselling? To a certain degree, overselling helps maintain balance and profitability for the host but it can also be the means to the hosts own destruction as well. Given that most clients typically use less than half of...
  18. A

Need Paid Hosting, looking at prices...

AMZhost, contact me! We can set you up with whatever you need and I noticed you mentioned in your post possibly needing to upgrade to something larger later which we can do seamlessly for you! Free Hosting Paid Hosting E-Commerce Hosting Reseller Hosting VDS / VPS Accounts Dedicated...
  19. A

cPanel/WHM @ $29.99 - How?

You are asking about only just WHM/Cpanel for $29.99 ??? $29.99 is actually the price we charge our dedicated server customers for Cpanel, WHM, Fantastico, and RvSkins!
  20. A

NO! As I said before, your information is not distributed to any 3rd party !!!! Information submitted by any host to be blacklisted is one way encrypted and a hash signature is generated against the information. When a new applicant tries to signup at any member host, that hosting provider...
Back