• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. hohoho

_

_
  2. hohoho

:D test :D
  3. hohoho

lookin for somethin' special...

Can anyone host me a domain to receive email ( pop3 ) ? i would need about 40 pop3 accounts and no web space :) i will place a button or banner on my page if you host me :)
  4. hohoho

CGI/Perl manual...

is there anything for CGI/Perl like www.php.net/manual for PHP ?
  5. hohoho

Design review needed

what do you think about the design of http://dcs-clan.uni.cc/ ? do you have any suggestions ? are there any problems with some browsers ? thanks in advance
  6. hohoho

need fast storage

i need 50 mb space for storing some files i and my clan have made ( no warez :p ) the max flie size should be about 5 mb. if someone here could host my files, i will put a button to his page on all my pages :cool: and please don't tell me to go to com2store, because i need to hotlink the...
  7. hohoho

A really tough problem...

Does someone here know how i can ban a certain person from my site with php or perl ? i don't only want to ban the ip adress beause they can log on to the net again and have a new ip. is there any way to ban something like their hostname ? plz help, it's urgent :angry2:
  8. hohoho

is there any program out there, ...

...which you can make animated gifs with ? i have 4 gif files and need to make a animated gif out of them. it would be nice if the program was free :D
  9. hohoho

what do you think about this ?

what do you think about the design of http://www.dcs.w0t.org ? it's a german site but for reviewing the design you don't need to know it :D
  10. hohoho

Question to you all :)

which features do you expect from a (PHP+mysql) news script ? i am currently working on one, so i want to know what i should build into it. when it's finished it will be avaible for download of course. it currently has: -an installer -user rights can be set by the admin -you can add a...
  11. hohoho

Idea....

Today i got an wonderful idea... What about making an own Forum (PHP/MySQL), something like vB or WBB/PHPBB , but it'll be a project of the freewebspace.net community... what do you think about it ? :madchrist
  12. hohoho

Got a test board (vB) running on spaceports

i just wanted to test vBulletin, so i tried installing it on spaceports. and it works ! no banners!! :) now i'm gonna upload it on my "real" host :D http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~hohoho/forum/index.php?s=
  13. hohoho

Any1 know a good european host ?

I decided to buy a vBulletin license, so i need a good host for the board. It should be fast, and i need -about 50 MB space -1-5GB bandwidth Any1 know one ?
  14. hohoho

What kind of music do you listen ?

It's boring here, so i start this thread :D What music do you listen ? At the moment i am hering Limp Bizkit. In my playlist, there are all albums of Limp Bizkit, DMX, the How High album and some Korn songs. What do u hear ? :)
  15. hohoho

Who can host my PHP tutorials ?

i only need 5mb space and FTP :D No Ads would be good,too. I want to make my tutorials in html pages, so i need a host. The link will be posted in the PHP forum when i got it up :)
  16. hohoho

What should my next tutorial be about ?

So, the topic says all...what should it be about ?
  17. hohoho

mitja's Tutorials

Last time, i see many peole trying to learn php, so i decided to make some tutorials. Every day, i add 1 tutorial, so stay tuned for the next one :D My first tutorial is about the use of text files. Feedback is welcome. Tutorial using text files There are several ways using text files. 1...
  18. hohoho

19. hohoho

Host for wbb needed...

i need a host for my wbb... this is what i need: -php -ftp -5-10 mb space -500 MB or more Traffic -1 mysql database -phpmyadmin and if possible no ads or a banner
  20. hohoho

Need Clan hosting :/

My Clan needs a new host because host.sk is slow sometimes... we would need -10 MB Space -1 GB transfer -PHP & MySQL -No Ads Not: host.sk, Tripod
Back