• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

how many

sites can i run off cable. its not permanent ill be getting t1 in next week and i was just gonna start take sign ups
  2. G

O.k. serious i looked but heres what I need

10 to 20 meg between 5 to 10 gig bandwidth php 5 mysql's domain name hosting(i already have my own)<---- not a requiement just a request cgi-bin for various scripts mainly on-line text games and topsites for these games prefer NIX sendmail in return i will put banner in rotation...
  3. G

Off Topic But Must Read!!!!!!!!

Theres a magazine company called cms that has hired a telemarketing firm to do they're business. Now to the point DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY KINDA INFO PERIOD they took unauthorized money out of my account and now im searching for free webhosting again
  4. G

I want it all!

I want unlimited b/w space mysql mail Domains Sub-domains FTP Accounts Forum Chat CGI-BIN SMTP server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE IT TO ME BABY ALL FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D sorry needed to get it outta my system
  5. G

$1 a month

will get u: 10 meg space 3 gig b/w 5 of each: mysql mail ftp we have: php mysql ftp and the other goodies only drawback is its small but hey what you want for a buck. i can only accept through paypal. it's subdomain only, unless you go through a redirect service. i have xtra...
  6. G

Anyone Heard Of These People?

http://webalized.wox.org/index.html
  7. G

Its Mad Mad Mad

Coming soon I will offer: 50 meg 20 gig B/W Http-analyze Site Statistics Password Protected Directories Unlimited FTP Access Unlimited Telnet Access Unique Domain Name Real Audio/Video Secure Socket Layer Server Side Includes Own CGI-Bin Access Email Forwarding PHP MySQL Daily...
  8. G

Update

For those of you that was interested in a clan site at http://global3dwar.com Please go there now and get your account follow the Get Hosted link same rulz apply as before except im upping the number of people 10MB Disk Space .5GB Bandwidth (more space and bandwidth will be...
  9. G

Here It Is

Delete
  10. G

New Host

100 meg disc 2g bw 2 Domains 25 Sub Domains 25 mySQL Databases Unlimited POP3 Email, Auto Responders, Forwards & Aliases. Unlimited Mail Blockers 10 Mailing Lists 25 FTP Accounts Ability to Block Incoming email PHP, Perl CGI w/ Server Side Includes Telnet & SSH Access for...
  11. G

Here's what I need

im openining a gaming site I need 300 m 15 to 25 g mysql,php,emails,etc. and the abillity to offer free subdomains and this has to be cheap as can be and instant activation if possible thx n advance for any help
Back