• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. leetcrew

looking for someone who will host my personal and our church's website

PM sent sir, hope i will hear more from you. thanks
  2. leetcrew

[SERVEDIME].com Free Webhosting, 2 GB Space, 25 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features

i signed up and i still got a pending application: www . rj regalado . com (no spaces) thank you
  3. leetcrew

good day sir. someone already hosted our church' website but they did not host my personal blog...

good day sir. someone already hosted our church' website but they did not host my personal blog. can you host my personal blog rjregalado.com? the basic plan you are offering for free is big enough for me, i can't ask more from it. thank you
  4. leetcrew

looking for someone who will host my personal and our church's website

Request free webhosting Requesting for 2 separate hosting account, 1 for our church, and the another one is for my personal webpage. Which features do you need? cpanel, php, mysql, 2gb space - Do you need any other features? addon domains, subdomains, custom mx, mod_rewrite - Do you accept...
  5. leetcrew

1GB Webspace || 10GB Bandwidth || Reliable UK Servers ~ Swift Goat Solutions

hello there, can you host my website r j r e g a l a d o .com and I will put a link bank for free? it's for my personal blog. thanks
  6. leetcrew

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

okay...
  7. leetcrew

Command Line E-mail client

hello there, i am looking for an e-mail client that will run on MS-DOS. My main purpose is for me to access my e-mail via telnet. My server runs in win2k3. Thanks. - leetkrew
  8. leetcrew

PPoE dialler (maximum connection attempt)

I have a server and it must be connected to the internet 24/7. If my ISP had a trouble, the server reconnects until the connection has been established. Now, my problem is, the server stops reconnecting if the limit of 99 attempts has been reached. How do i disable or remove the maximum...
  9. leetcrew

Host for Thai

gamesite-cafe.net FTP, PHP, MySQL, ASP, ASP.net PM me if you are interested
  10. leetcrew

Need testing host (again)

i can host you. just drop me a PM.
  11. leetcrew

Free hosting

PM me. you host will be yourname.gamesite-cafe.net
  12. leetcrew

Webhost Bandwith Test

where can i found a free webhost bandwith test? I found one before but i can't find it now. I really need to know the speed of my server. Thanks :)
  13. leetcrew

Forcing windows to use 1034x768

it returns to 600x400 if my application hangs up
  14. leetcrew

can you access this site?

whew... at long last, i learned how to host a domain... hehehe... thanks :)
  15. leetcrew

if it is supported?
  16. leetcrew

no, that's not what i mean... sorry i want to change the settings directly on the registry
Back