• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Looking for ultra-ultra-ultra inexpensive host

www.dhex.com cheapest out there... reliable with Cpanel
  2. A

ultrabitt.com

Does this mean the UltraBit is not in Biz anymore or has shut down... i thought they were good and reliable... wat the hell is up with these free hosts they offer good hosting for a while.. i know it not a money making business...though these companines shouldnt trouble people offereing free...
  3. A

ultrabitt.com

same heree... ther are still honest people alive in this world... so dont keep thinkin everyone tries to fool each other... www.activemx.com i think the UB is down though... though i have been very happy with their service....
  4. A

200MB/5GB/SSL/ASP/PERL/PHP4/FP2000 $110/year!!!!

well there is nothing wrong selling sum one else product if they know about it... though this the webhosting offers forums and people should know if they are able to get it cheaper then a posted offer.
  5. A

ultrabitt.com

I have ultrabit as my host...for one of mmy sites... They are great equal to many paid hosts... though u do need a domain.. if u try to fool them with a fake domain .. they will remove ur account and yea they do give u ur space on a sub folder like domain/~name
  6. A

hehe.... ya u doin businees sure.. though selling sumone else's product
  7. A

hey this guy is trying sell the 200meg hosting package to make money... i learn from theis place... http://www.hostronix.com/hosting_packages.asp his website is http://host4u.hostronix.com/ The original price is $55 ... sellers try to by sooo smart these days.. though they dont realize...
  8. A

Lower prices at HostColor.com

wat about subdomains?
  9. A

Lower prices at HostColor.com

do u include subdomains in ur package!! Really like ur offer will take it if subdomains are included Thanx
  10. A

Starlet or Netcore!

Oh im sorry!!
  11. A

Starlet or Netcore!

hi there im going to go with their offers they have similar $60/ a year for similar configuration and i wanna take advice of which one is better to use!! TThanx Starlet.net VS Netcore
  12. A

Wat about DHEX!!? and more!!!

i have been looking for hosting two hosts. i have found dhex.com to be very cheapp witha lot of things to offere!!!! though i am also making a game site with ccouple of friends and need a ver you good host!!1 First personal site Wat do you think and how would you rate Dhex?? Second...
  13. A

Another PAID Hosting Account For FREE!

Thanx! Dont mind would like to have it if possiable. www.activemx.com Thanx:D Akshay Dodeja akshay_d@hotmail.com:)
Back