• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Comet Stream Free Hosting

Will this is only a few of the thing that I will be offering. I have planes on letting webmaster setup their own faq database, shopping cart, top sites, ffal, web site referal page, and more But that is like a few months down the road after I get a few people signed up and using the service...
  2. C

Signing up with them you can only promote their site with me you can use just about any sponsor you wish. Plus you are only allowed to use 10 mg for you site. I have an agreement with them to do this. If anyone has a script that they want to use then they are free to ask me if I will set it...
  3. C

I just had some idiot try to sign up for a site and use it for wares. I should have kept it and report it but I deleted it and sent an email telling them why.
  4. C

That is very true but like all the free adult host all the kids need to do is give faults info and get hosted. If I find any their sites will be deleted and their thaffic will be sent to my site.
  5. C

OK let be real if you have a site that gets 20,000 hits an hour you own a site like yahoo and if this is true you would not want a free host because you would have no control on the upgrade of the server or what ads would be placed on your site. If you think you can send me that many hits...
  6. C

I never said anything about the file size I just ment that if you can get 10,000 20,000 or what ever amount of people looking at your site then that would be ok. On the other hand I do not allow zip, rar, exe files on my host unless you are willing to pay a fee. I do not know what this will...
  7. C

Is not just a waste of a good message board to see all the post about no such thing as unlimited? :p
  8. C

You are being a little bit picky :rolleyes:
  9. C

I now offer free web hosting!! 15mg unlimited bandwidth the chance to win more space pre instaled scripts LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER SCRIPS THAT SHOULD BE PRE INSTALED!! The link to the site is: Comet Stream Hosting
Back