• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Script To Add FTP Accounts

Does anyone know a script that can add acounts to proftpd, cause i am looking for one for my server, so i can add accounts remotely (root access, admin accounts, restricted accounts and so on) to my FTP server. CGI or PHP will be fine. Thanks in advance.
  2. D

New Host Opening In The Future

What Do You Think Of Our Plans Starter Plan 100MB Space 100MB MySQL Space 10GB Bandwith Mailboxes: 50 PHP4 Perl5 FrontPage Extensions SSL Unlimited Subdomains $8 Month or $88 Year (1 Month Free) Basic Plan 200MB Space 200MB MySQL Space 20GB Bandwith Mailboxes: 100 PHP4...
  3. D

Help

Hello, how are you all going? I was wondering are there any web hosting scripts, that allow you to have the signup part on one server, but when the people upload files, they are stored on another server. Please reply below if you are able to help me.
Back