• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Thanks to your emails, we cut prices almost in half... how are these...

Okay, here you go people... am I "living in the now" with these prices? lol. If so, try us out... All plans come with: * = unlimited *Sub Domains *FTP Accounts *POP3 Accounts *Auto Responders *Forwarders *CGI support *PHP support *MySQL databases *Server Side Includes...
  2. S

First 3 people to order a package through subnixus.NET gets everything doubled!

You are right. If I want to compete with the hosts that only advertise on the internet, then I wont do very good at all. I do fine now without the internet advertising... just thought I would give it a shot. Fact is, hosting prices online are anywhere from free to $50/month for the same plan...
  3. S

These plans might be cheaper other places... but our customers are happy. - Most of our customers are from our local hometown...
  4. S

lol... that "selling (.com) for $121,000.43" is just a joke... although if someone actually wanted to buy just a domain for that much it's theirs :P As for our plans being to much $... those plans above will be doubled, so that would be 1G/bandwidth and 80MB/space... which I dont think is to...
  5. S

selling for $121,000.43

LOL... really I am just joking... but if anyone wants to pay that much you got a deal :P
  6. S

selling for $121,000.43

For a small price of $121,000.43 you can be the pround new owner of www.subnixus.com
  7. S

Hello everybody, As of right now I am offering the first three people to ask for an account in this forum double the space and bandwidth I normally offer - if you order PLAN ONE, or PLAN TWO. PLAN ONE 40 MB Space 500 MB Bandwidth Full featured account $5/month (double the space and...
  8. S

review my site

Nevermind... I cant read the rules.
  9. S

Free hosting for 5 people

Viper[X] - I will host you if you dont need to much bandwidth... how much do you currently use? From what I can see 500MB/bandwidth a month would probably be plenty, am I right? The site isnt really entertainment... but you seem to be one of the only ones that understand what "you must own...
  10. S

No problem... I am actually in the middle of finding out if offering a free subdomain would be possible for qualified sites...
  11. S

Host that offers....php and cgi-bin....

thanks wm2k1... ;) dont wanna go getting banned...
  12. S

You need to own your domain... but I might be able to get you a subdomain (yourname.subnixus.net) - I need to do some checking first...
  13. S

Sorry, English sites only... and we do not allow forums ran by CGI...
  14. S

I currently have 5 openings for new members who would like to join the subnixus.NET network. You must own your own top level domain and place the network button or link on the main page of your site. As a member you will get the following: 40MB space 1000MB monthly transfer Unlimited Sub...
  15. S

Free webhosting with everything you could want

Hello all, My name is Eric and I would like to let you know that www.subnixus.net is now accepting applications for members. I currently have 5-10 open slots, so if you would like to apply please check it out and send me an email... P.S. - The link is at the top right of the first page...
Back