• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Christopher

about print

PHP? Depends, if it is one result, you can go $query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table WHERE sum='1'"); $result = mysql_fetch_array($query); print "Sum: ".$result[sum]."<br>"; But if it's more then one result, like search results, then something like this: $query =...
  2. Christopher

Learning HTML

I learned the basics from http://www.howstuffworks.com/web-page.htm then moved onto HTML Goodies and read everything there to make it sink into my mind.
  3. Christopher

phpinclude

It isn't hard, and this way you aren't limited to a couple pages - your whole site uses it, not just 'index' or whatever. Let me in on the less effort way and mabe I'll use it.
  4. Christopher

phpinclude

Here's my system... <?php ///////////////////////////////////// // This is 'include.php' ///////////////////////////////////// $page[0] = "your_default_page.txt"; $page[1] = "another.txt"; $page[2] = "and_another.txt"; ?> <!-- This is you template with all of your HTML etc...
  5. Christopher

[PHP] Working with mySQL TIMESTAMPs

I need a tutorial on how I can use TIMESTAMPs. Like how to test them and how to convert them into a display form. I want to use them so I can have 'Whats New' type thing. Thanks :)
  6. Christopher

321!!!

I was going to post 1:23 to make all you freak out again, but decided I better not. :rolleyes:
  7. Christopher

Which do you like the most?

phpBB is easier, but most people mistaken IBF - once you get the system (very smart system IMO) you get everything! You could easily customize the whole board using just the style sheet - and everything (template related) is editable from the AdminCP. I would go with IBF :classic2:
  8. Christopher

Please Review

Thanks, I didn't think the pink looked good either - it was just from my old design :p So, you think the folders should be in a thing like the 'News' ? Ok, I'll get around to it later, thanks again. :)
  9. Christopher

321!!!

I was feeling silly so I took a screen shot of the time which happened to be 3:21, which is counting backwards :p A stupid post? Yes. It was intended to be. It was meant for people with the slightest bit of sense of humor towards silly things - because this indeed is very silly. Mods feel...
  10. Christopher

Please Review

Thank you. Yes, the site is not done (hardly even started), just thought I would ask people before I go and finish it all. And thanks for making suggestions positively, some people rip it aprt without even telling you how to improve it.
  11. Christopher

help

You should learn HTML first, then go out and buy a good PHP book.
  12. Christopher

321!!!

Re: Re: 321!!! Nope, you got it right on! :)
  13. Christopher

How do I make the table stay?

You mean you just want to make the [Nav] table at the top? Just stick valign="top" in the table cell (TD) that holds it.
  14. Christopher

321!!!

321!!! Hehe :biggrin2:
  15. Christopher

Please Review

http://cmn.cc Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm kinda scared posted it 'cause I know if it's bad I'll get flamed! :p But it's ok because I have a backup site :cool:
  16. Christopher

PHP/MySQL Help, please

Well, I may just be tired but I don't see where the '$num' variable is declared - your testing to see if a non-existant variable is 0 - so you should go $result == 0, because $result was holding how many things returned - right? If I had it my way I would go: $sql = "SELECT * FROM shout_users...
  17. Christopher

please newbie needs help.....

I'm not a wiz at this either, I believe that means the host is running in Safe Mode... Or just has turned the mail function off... I'm not sure.
  18. Christopher

Perl Tutorials

I'm calling on this topic again - but in a serious manner! :classic2:
  19. Christopher

Notepad vs Wordpad - What do YOU prefair?

If I had to choose - NotePad. Although I do like syntax highlighting, I just don't like looking at all plain text, I wish I could change the color of the font in NotePad to something else and I'd use it.
  20. Christopher

HTML Builder XP

http://htmlbuilderxp.com (http://www.code-builders.com) Looks exactly like 1stPag2000! But with a few more features - or mabe just nice interface.
Back