• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. jmiller

Oh hey

Oh hey
  2. jmiller

Rudy, the mystery dog

In the process of adopting one in the next few months hopefully. My first dog, actually.
  3. jmiller

weird but delicious food

I always thought all the jokes about how terrible Arby's is were over exaggerated. Then I ate there. I can't think of worse fast food.
  4. jmiller

gamertags?

Is your gamertag a reference to your current living conditions? :P
  5. jmiller

gamertags?

So I made a thread like this a few years ago and it was pretty successful, so here it goes again. If you're on XBL and want to play some games, shoot me your gamertag or add me: KeenIsDead Thanks kids
  6. jmiller

weird but delicious food

Even Arby's?
  7. jmiller

Blank Verse.

The rain is pretty awful right now. But it seems to be clearing up. I'm about an hour south of the Cowichan Valley, so I missed the flooding. I really feel those people though.
  8. jmiller

If you were to get a blowie from one FWSer who would it be?

Only if I can pretend you're Nemo.
  9. jmiller

Blank Verse.

I missed you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnO6bdqtscw
  10. jmiller

Goddamn it FWS

You don't know me!!!!1
  11. jmiller

weird but delicious food

One of my favourite snacks is warm yorkshire puddings, filled with butter and maple syrup. It's like a pancake muffin!
  12. jmiller

Password reset is borked

Thanks, Peo. I thought maybe someone got into my account, but I checked and it still has the right email address. Also, I did check my spam box for safe measure before reporting this.
  13. jmiller

Goddamn it FWS

i bet you are
  14. jmiller

Password reset is borked

Hey guys, Seems the password reset function is seriously screwed. Put in my email address a dozen or so times over the last couple weeks and never got a response. Finally found an old email with my password, though.
  15. jmiller

If you were to get a blowie from one FWSer who would it be?

What's wrong with that? I hear Christian girls are great for that. Or am I thinking of fat girls? I forget.
  16. jmiller

Guess what I did to your Mom, stuffradio

Watch out for red tide.
  17. jmiller

Goddamn it FWS

Blank Verse, Hai. That is all.
  18. jmiller

My account?

Thanks for the help Jan. I really appreciated it. :-)
Back